Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, djdhrubs said:

Any proof about this? I mean the line about ‘always been proven to be out performed by buy and hold strategies’. 

Cos that statement sounds like bull to me. 

:)

Bro don’t listen to these dickwads drawing lines lmao. 

Warren buffet the greatest investor in history a ******* billionaire buys cheap and holds. He has his own wife’s inheritance invested in the s&p500 index fund because fund managers and these wall street super investor wannabes can’t return 8% on average annually. 

These boys in crypto think they’re doing something when whales have trading software ******* their profits up because crypto is unregulated. It’s best to get in at a good price and hold your seat on the way up.

omg and that’s not even including the fact these dudes all store their “profits” in tether which is all BS not backed by the dollar and being used to prop up btc.

Edited by Finesse

@Finesse  Let me guess - you first heard of crypto in late 2017 - you bought in at the top are a little upset you are underwater on your investment.  Don't worry you'll be in the green by the end of the year.

6 hours ago, Finesse said:

tether which is all BS not backed by the dollar and being used to prop up btc.

Also this FUD about tether isn't true - you can read my previous posts on tether in this thread which explain why.

14 hours ago, Molten said:

Eric123 What do you see going on at this point?  It seems as though we had a nice little run and now we are melting back down to the inevitable 0.30-0.31 range.

I don't see it going that low, but if it does I will keep buying.  IMO any price below .40 is a good entry point.

13 hours ago, Baka said:

I want to buy 4-5 , but won't have money before mid June and price is already climbing fast. I wanted to buy at 74$ now it's 100$ 

LTC has moved big since it bottomed.  Right now I'd buy into coins that haven't made such dramatic moves. But I like LTC, block reward is halving around August 6 of this year.  Who knows what it's price will be in mid June.  Right now I'd be buying XRP and OMG, ask me again in Mid June when you are ready to buy.  A lot can change between now and then.

3 hours ago, Eric123 said:

but if it does I will keep buying.  IMO any price below .40 is a good entry point.

OMG you've had almost 2 years to buy that low. Even lower. Why did you wait?

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Eric123 said:

@Finesse  Let me guess - you first heard of crypto in late 2017 - you bought in at the top are a little upset you are underwater on your investment.  Don't worry you'll be in the green by the end of the year.

Also this FUD about tether isn't true - you can read my previous posts on tether in this thread which explain why.

See now look at yourself, if your guesswork is as good as your TA I’m glad I don’t put any stock in that ****.

and who tf are you? I’ve seen that they actually said themselves from tether that it’s not all backed up by cash that they have some backed up by other assets like btc. They’ve never been audited by a 3rd party so how tf you know what they got going on. You a developer tether? Didn’t think so.

Edited by Finesse

Posted (edited)

@Eric123, I just wanted to post this to say thanks for this great thread!  The only TA content I read on a regular basis is Coindesk's (https://www.coindesk.com/author/ogodbole), Cointelegraph's (https://cointelegraph.com/authors/rakesh_upadhyay), and yours.  :)

Edited by Sebastian

3 hours ago, Finesse said:

See now look at yourself, if your guesswork is as good as your TA I’m glad I don’t put any stock in that ****.

and who tf are you? I’ve seen that they actually said themselves from tether that it’s not all backed up by cash that they have some backed up by other assets like btc. They’ve never been audited by a 3rd party so how tf you know what they got going on. You a developer tether? Didn’t think so.

So bitter....  here, have some dickwad lines on a chart to make you feel better:

BTC price compression taking place at the moment;  action incoming when this breaks:

image.png.2daf7c964cf617e5a9753433d34d9a75.png

Also, keep en eye on BNB;  it is pulling back at the moment but BTT is climbing.  Once BTT pulls back, those profits will wash back into either BTC or BNB, meaning that BNB could see another good leg up.

Posted (edited)

Anybody besides me thinking that LTC might lead us higher again soon? Building support above the critical 100 level and not much resistance above that I can see, for quite a ways.

Volatility seems to be increasing. All that's lacking is a little more volume, in my humble elderly opinion.

Full disclosure. Although I'm an alt coin guy, this last week I took a BTC position and today I'm adding to my LTC. I will trade the BTC for alts most likely within the next few days. Planning to continue to build the LTC position (now about 20% of my hodl) since it seems to be a strong mover at this stage of things.

It will be interesting to see if the falling CNY impacts crypto over the next several days. Hoping that will bring in Asian buyers.

246903823_ScreenShot2019-05-26at10_08_15AM.thumb.png.89aa1166f482870ab773bb0af1b05d52.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-26 at 10.15.30 AM.png

Edited by dr_ed

LTC is a strong coin, but I sold to go all in on XRP. I feel like XRP is the only coin that did not have a significant pump and is lagging behind. Actually, I hope it is or else I'm going to get rekt.

On a sidenote, how we doing now? Chart is looking quite juicey to me. Any updates?

35 minutes ago, TheXRPNinja said:

LTC is a strong coin, but I sold to go all in on XRP. I feel like XRP is the only coin that did not have a significant pump and is lagging behind. Actually, I hope it is or else I'm going to get rekt.

On a sidenote, how we doing now? Chart is looking quite juicey to me. Any updates?

that's what I m thinking too , but I lost money this way.

Bought BNB at 4$ sold at 14$ for XRP . now XRP same price and BNB is 34$ and will eventually go higher In the coming days.

If I bought LTC at 25$-30$ , would have much more $ then now too.

now I hesitate to buy some LTC or still buying XRP .

I personally try not to try to parse the XRP chart. I think it's still a BTC puppet. Is is until one day it blows out, probably. Then I'll do TA on the XRP chart.

Your all-my-eggs-in-one-basket bet is risky but might pay off well. It's a swing for the fences, and if you connect, then home run. I'm more of a belt-and-suspenders guy.

What I think is that the leaders of the last rally will do well in the first part of this rally. That does include XRP. But so far it lags.I'm sure it will play catch-up at some point. I also don't like the way it still gives up its gains. It does not act robust to me yet.

So I concentrate on the BTC chart to help me see where the broad market is headed. XRP is a follower right now. I'm looking at the new bull on the BTC weekly and seeing something missing.Guess what it is? 

2095973058_ScreenShot2019-05-26at1_01_45PM.thumb.png.66df10e747eb5a4b5f6fca99f8178983.png

I have to go paint my boat so I might be gone a while. 

If you guessed "red candle on the weekly" give yourself a gold star. I just looks too green lately to me. But I hope I'm wrong. My gut says we don't get past 10K without a fat red candle..