Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

@Eric123

LTC holders will have to get FLTC in order to get FLR. The 5B is put into a reward pool just for LTC holders that will disperse a percentage (daily) to all FLTC holders. They want you to be involved in the system to qualify. Sounds good to me.

They also won't be burning any of the self-custody XRP that don't claim their FLR. Those XRP will be added to a general reward pool (LTC holders have their own separate one and do not qualify for this one) along with the excluded wallets, Ripple wallets, etc. Then, holders of FXRP (and most likely any further F-assests) will be rewarded FLR from that reward pool. 

Edited by Wolfparty

2 hours ago, strikerjax said:

The Bit Short: Inside Crypto’s Doomsday Machine

https://crypto-anonymous-2021.medium.com/the-bit-short-inside-cryptos-doomsday-machine-f8dcf78a64d3

With all the regulations coming out of the US, I am wondering if we are somewhere close to the top in the run. Will the US govt start going after Tether?

Really.... Again? Noone yet tired of that USDT BS?

Long story short: Guy puts on Jan 14th the ton of words and his only story, where he that smart buys BTC bottom, realizes that he was dumb enough to put all his wealth into BTC and sells his BTC ATH!

The story with the Bob is award winning!

Edited by xrp-nuke

On 1/15/2021 at 8:41 PM, Hopium said:

you're going from sounding like @Julian_Williams into sounding like @LetHerRip

no doubt im starting to get affected by the pessimism, all these years of holding with no fruition, while others pumping nicely, but it is what it is, i'll still stand by my rules and see it thru, xrp tend to come to the party late, with a fancy intro

I am pessimistic in the short-term about XRP.  As the Chinese saying goes, the second best time to change your mind/start something/alter your direction is now. 

3 hours ago, strikerjax said:

The Bit Short: Inside Crypto’s Doomsday Machine

https://crypto-anonymous-2021.medium.com/the-bit-short-inside-cryptos-doomsday-machine-f8dcf78a64d3

With all the regulations coming out of the US, I am wondering if we are somewhere close to the top in the run. Will the US govt start going after Tether?

I gotta say, I found that read insightful. Will have to dig a bit more into it and see if it all checks out, but if it does, then it’s definitely worrisome. 

13 hours ago, xrp_sea said:

The ratio won’t be 1:1, but more something like 1 LTC : 75 FLR. This has not been confirmed with the Flare team. It's just an estimate based on simple math. 

5 B Flare Spark / Total Litecoins in circulation

I could be wrong but so far it seems to me there is no LTC airdrop.  

Only a connection to the LTC blockchain and with that the possibility to earn Spark rewards for staking FLTC by putting your LTC into a contract.

I really could be misreading all that though.

15 hours ago, BillyOckham said:

I could be wrong but so far it seems to me there is no LTC airdrop.  

Only a connection to the LTC blockchain and with that the possibility to earn Spark rewards for staking FLTC by putting your LTC into a contract.

I really could be misreading all that though.

You could be right. I'm just going off of what I've been reading on LTC forums. I haven't seen anything official from Flare. 

5 hours ago, xrp_sea said:

You could be right. I'm just going off of what I've been reading on LTC forums. I haven't seen anything official from Flare. 

For anyone wondering about LTC and FLR.

DEDICATED LITECOIN REWARDS POOL

As first mover after XRP in supporting Flare, a pool of 5 Billion FLR is being dedicated to Litecoin participants. This is intended to incentivize community engagement with Flare and the building of applications on Flare that use FLTC and to widen the circle of FLR token ownership. The 5 Billion FLR pool does not increase the amount of FLR coming into existence rather they are redirected from the amount that would be accruing to the Flare Foundation.

A fixed percentage of the FLR rewards pool will be distributed daily by smart contract to FLTC holders. Each participants reward will be calculated based on the amount of FLTC that they hold relative to the entire amount of FLTC that exists on Flare. There will need to be a reasonable minimum aggregate balance of FLTC on Flare to trigger the distribution. By example on a specific day, if there exists on Flare 1000 FLTC and an individual owns 50 FLTC then they would receive 5% of the dedicated FLTC reward for that day.  

As the pool is of a fixed size, this means that the largest numerical amount of FLR is paid out on day one and decreases very slowly each day onwards. Further details and the precise daily percentage will be confirmed closer to launch.

Taken directly from their latest blog. https://blog.flare.xyz/integrating-litecoin-flare-recap/

7 hours ago, Wolfparty said:

For anyone wondering about LTC and FLR.

DEDICATED LITECOIN REWARDS POOL

As first mover after XRP in supporting Flare, a pool of 5 Billion FLR is being dedicated to Litecoin participants. This is intended to incentivize community engagement with Flare and the building of applications on Flare that use FLTC and to widen the circle of FLR token ownership. The 5 Billion FLR pool does not increase the amount of FLR coming into existence rather they are redirected from the amount that would be accruing to the Flare Foundation.

A fixed percentage of the FLR rewards pool will be distributed daily by smart contract to FLTC holders. Each participants reward will be calculated based on the amount of FLTC that they hold relative to the entire amount of FLTC that exists on Flare. There will need to be a reasonable minimum aggregate balance of FLTC on Flare to trigger the distribution. By example on a specific day, if there exists on Flare 1000 FLTC and an individual owns 50 FLTC then they would receive 5% of the dedicated FLTC reward for that day.  

As the pool is of a fixed size, this means that the largest numerical amount of FLR is paid out on day one and decreases very slowly each day onwards. Further details and the precise daily percentage will be confirmed closer to launch.

Taken directly from their latest blog. https://blog.flare.xyz/integrating-litecoin-flare-recap/

Does the same mechanism also apply to XRP holders? Is it possible to buy FXRP, stake them and get more FLR? I am a bit confused by all this.

The support line has been holding up for Bitcoin and the Bollinger Bands have been tightening.  I don't foresee a close beneath the support line at this time.  Looking for a break above resistance in the coming days.  Bitcoin's hashrate hit an All Time High Saturday (although it has pulled back now).  

NEO is making a pretty good move today up 13%, OMG is up 9+%.

Congrats to all the Polkadot holders, I think I'll start following DOT now. 

XRP is totally Flat.  Bollinger Bands are running parallel. 

1 18 2021.png

XRP.png