Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

13 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

Already positioned into bitcoin. I am picking up the last of the ethereum that I wanted tomorrow (couldn’t procure funds in time for sub 1,000 recently). I am highly confident it will yield some returns at this point even though I’m buying later and pricey. ADA, VET, LINK bags are healthy. XRP is still the discounted capitulated shopper special for those who ever wanted to make a bigger splash. What else is left to buy that is a good deal? Moonshot micros??

Apart from XRP, the trains have left the station, I think.

Considering flipping some XRPs into LTC to get the FLR airdrop, then back into XRP...

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

Well guys for those of you that got in late 2017, this is what the beginning of a Bull Market feels like.  There will be ups and downs of course, but it will get much crazier with much higher valuatio

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

Posted Images

5 hours ago, ManBearPig said:

Already positioned into bitcoin. I am picking up the last of the ethereum that I wanted tomorrow (couldn’t procure funds in time for sub 1,000 recently). I am highly confident it will yield some returns at this point even though I’m buying later and pricey. ADA, VET, LINK bags are healthy. XRP is still the discounted capitulated shopper special for those who ever wanted to make a bigger splash. What else is left to buy that is un buen deal? Moonshot micros??

Look into Flow.  www.onflow.org

Its not really a micro but trading will start in a month or 2. But you can get some flows using blocktoswap 

They are nft focused for now. Major products coming from UFC, Dr Suess, games etc

Nbatopshot is already out.

8 minutes ago, strikerjax said:

Look into Flow.  www.onflow.org

Its not really a micro but trading will start in a month or 2. But you can get some flows using blocktoswap 

Can you please explain what is blocktoswap? Can't find what it is or how to get this?

13 minutes ago, Quadripple said:

Can you please explain what is blocktoswap? Can't find what it is or how to get this?

Its an AMM like Uniswap. You need to download Blockto Wallet.  I stake using this wallet so its safe and recommended by Flow.

- Discord : https://discord.gg/B9c6uFB8

https://guide.blocto.app/article/bloctoswap-tutorial

Also Ubiusoft is working with Flow. They recently announced a new Star wars game. They haven't officially announced its using flow tech in this game.. but I would be surprised if it isn't.

The team behind  Flow is the same one that created CryptoKitties game that almost grinded Ethereum to a halt in 2017. They ended creating their own blockchain for it. 

Edited by strikerjax
content

As much as I like Polkadot's promised technical approach ... but it hurts to see that DOT, a provable former ERC20 ICO token with an even more centralized approach ("Partity Technologies") than Major Payne's knickers, has now more market cap than XRP .

But XRP seems to be the tolerated epitome of the cancel culture in the crypto market anyway. Fairness and logic? Nope. Everyone is allowed to hit it.

8 hours ago, Troote said:

Apart from XRP, the trains have left the station, I think.

Considering flipping some XRPs into LTC to get the FLR airdrop, then back into XRP...

I knew they were integrating LTC but didn’t know there was an airdrop. That is something certainly worth considering.

Anybody think it's a good move to just stay in BTC & ETH for now. So I am mainly positioned 70% in ETH right now because I think in the short term it's the safest bet to make a solid return assuming the broader mkt doesn't suffer any bigger corrections. (The rest (30%) is pretty diverted into lesser positions of small caps just so I don't fomo haha )That being said I don't think ETH has really exploded yet even though it is already 100% of its mid-late december price levels. However, I do see other smaller cap coins with much more opportunity on the roi. If we start to see ETH going parabolic (past ATH) how quickly do you see the broader market of smaller cap coins following. Would you consider ETH's run up to 1300's as the beginning of alt season. I definitely see it going much higher if btc can sustain the overall mkt, which it should. Timing the mkt is impossible but ETH doesn't excite me as project as much others (long awaited 2.0 might not be a killer to similar alt coins) and again I see more potential in the smaller cap projects (smaller cap = higher risk = higher reward). Definitely keeping a little to hold long term but even some of these projects like ada and dot are more enticing (not concerned about security gray areas lol. Ripple unfortunately is our sacrificial lamb that'll set precedent for others, better or worse)

On 1/14/2021 at 7:49 AM, Baka said:

the problem here is , we aint happy if XRP stays at 0.3$ , we need it to have it's bullrun like other coins or we are missing everything.. we ve been waiting 3 years for that , if it doesn't happen now it's real shitty situation for us , or most of us.

The timing of the lawsuit by SEC, seems like it was meant to do just this. Unfortunate for us. 

8 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:

I'm using XRP as a stable coin right now :D (who said it had no utility?)

you're going from sounding like @Julian_Williams into sounding like @LetHerRip

no doubt im starting to get affected by the pessimism, all these years of holding with no fruition, while others pumping nicely, but it is what it is, i'll still stand by my rules and see it thru, xrp tend to come to the party late, with a fancy intro

13 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

After the recent run up, Bitcoin has finally established a recognizable chart formation with support and resistance lines.  Bitcoin continues to consolidate before the next move.

1 15 2021.png

@Eric123 What do you think about the extremely overbought weekly RSI and the possible C leg correction remaining?

In 2017 we had several corrections which are very similar to what we are seeing now, which would mean BTC is headed for a lower low under 30k. 

Market feels very bullish, but also very fragile atm. Would like to hear your opinion and possible patterns you see which make you think the dump is over already. Thanks!