Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

6 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

Looks like walls and resistance were fake, at least on bitstamp huge wall is gone from 36.5 to 37

Shall see

it got rejected at 36K 3 times in an hour , and for XRP it's stuck under 0.305 since a moment, while others like ADA and XLM going up.

Interesting

Edit : we just broke the 36K , and are at 36.3

Edited by Baka
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

Well guys for those of you that got in late 2017, this is what the beginning of a Bull Market feels like.  There will be ups and downs of course, but it will get much crazier with much higher valuatio

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Baka said:

it got rejected at 36K 3 times in an hour , and for XRP it's stuck under 0.305 since a moment, while others like ADA and XLM going up.

Interesting

Edit : we just broke the 36K , and are at 36.3

I am sure lots of newbies are waiting for the green flag to join the train, and others that exited BTC at 40k+ will want to  "buy the dip".  The clever ones will put some into the alt train which have hardly left the station and have less steep gradients to climb.

Edited by Julian_Williams
3 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

I am sure lots of newbies are waiting for the green flag to join the train, and others that exited BTC at 40k+ will want to  "buy the dip".  The clever ones will put some into the alt train.  

we got rejected at 36.4k again 

harsh one it seems and not a good sign , we really need to break it 

Edited by Baka
15 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

I like the fact that XRP is hovering around 30 even with all the scrutiny it’s being put under. If this lawsuit doesn’t take ages and the results are favorable, the price will skyrocket insanely. 

the problem here is , we aint happy if XRP stays at 0.3$ , we need it to have it's bullrun like other coins or we are missing everything.. we ve been waiting 3 years for that , if it doesn't happen now it's real shitty situation for us , or most of us.

3 hours ago, Baka said:

the problem here is , we aint happy if XRP stays at 0.3$ , we need it to have it's bullrun like other coins or we are missing everything.. we ve been waiting 3 years for that , if it doesn't happen now it's real shitty situation for us , or most of us.

that's why after 3 years of being all in XRP, I've now diversified into XLM and IOTA. Still got heavy XRP bags that I'd hate to see go down the drain in value, but I'm assuming that in the worst case scenario for XRP, XLM will hopefully leave XRP behind and do its own thing like it did about a week ago. Not sure XLM has the power to go parabolic like XRP, but it's the next best coin I can see available on the market.

Now if lawsuit is dropped etc, then I'll regret every decision of not being 100% in XRP :unsure:

3 hours ago, Baka said:

Well, sorry to say it’s most likely not just gonna happen out of the blue until we get some sort of news about the lawsuit. If it does though, we’ll all be very happy!!! I like to look at the bright side though, so 30c really isn’t too bad, all things considered. 

Well Bitcoin is shrugging off the selloff that happened at the end of last week, like it always does.  Expect volatility as we go up.

I've written it before and I write it again here, I wish I had the cash to buy XRP.  I am completely not worried about XRP missing out on Bitcoin's Bull Run.  XRP will have it's own run.  XRP moves on it's own and when it does those moves are crazy dramatic.  If you are missing out on Bitcoin's run I realize how frustrating XRP's price action has been, but the time to really buy Bitcoin was last year not now, granted if you buy Bitcoin here you can still see great gains, maybe even 10x+, but I doubt it gets higher than that.  XRP on the other hand has the possibility of moving 100x from here.  My strategy has always been to buy when things are down and few things are as down as XRP right now.  Is there a risk that nothing happens with XRP and you totally miss out, of course.  You don't get the possibility of a 100x return without significant risk, but if you want a sure thing, buy bonds.

For those that are curious as to what I am basing my opinion of XRP on -  it is solely based on XRP's past price action and the price action of the crypto market in general. I have zero inside info regarding XRP or Ripple and apart from my participation in this message board, I do not even know another person who even knows what XRP is. 

Now buying XRP is what I would be doing, but I have a devil-may-care attitude toward investing and life in general.  I would rather lose $1million than miss out on making $10million, but that's me.  

1 14 2021.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.