Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

Regarding my exit prices the  consensus seems to be that I'm leaving too early on XRP.

@TheXRPNinja you're probably right on Digi but I don't have that much of it so it's really  not that important.  

@Yodaxrp @dr_ed  hell if I can get $50-$200 for XRP, I honestly don't care if everything else goes to $0.

Also, I gonna look into getting some ADA and Doge, any suggestions for a NY resident? For the time being I've been continuing with my daily purchases of XRP.

On 5/22/2019 at 7:29 PM, Yodaxrp said:

@Trentsteel

considering you lough at a forcast done by a long time trader with approx 100k follower in twitter I would really appreciate to see your TA!

Easy tiger, I just found his figures amusing, don’t take it personally 

as for 100k twitter followers, am I supposed to be impressed, kids these days are way too impressionable 

As for my TA, I don’t do it but if I start I’ll give you first chance to critique 👍

Edited by Trentsteel

10 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

Easy tiger, I just found his figures amusing, don’t take it personally 

as for 100k twitter followers, am I supposed to be impressed, kids these days are way too impressionable 

As for my TA, I don’t do it but if I start I’ll give you first chance to critique 👍

Nothing personal mate! At your disposal if and when you want to start with TA.

13 minutes ago, Yodaxrp said:

Nothing personal mate! At your disposal if and when you want to start with TA.

Way too emotional for me is day trading, mate. I prefer to buy and try to forget, thanks for the offer though

just to add, it amused me because if it ever hit that price me and my family would have no need to ever go to work again, so I hope he’s right 

Edited by Trentsteel

15 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

Way too emotional for me is day trading, mate. I prefer to buy and try to forget, thanks for the offer though

just to add, it amused me because if it ever hit that price me and my family would have no need to ever go to work again, so I hope he’s right 

Not a day trader either...too lazy to chart too actually! Just like to read the different TA about medium long term trends and then form my personal opinion.

Friday afternoon low volume  melt-ups on LTC and BTC are making me nervous in the service. If we get some volume from somewhere we could start another good run...but it looks bearish to me. 

12 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

Friday afternoon low volume  melt-ups on LTC and BTC are making me nervous in the service. If we get some volume from somewhere we could start another good run...but it looks bearish to me. 

think we can go lower than 7500?

We certainly COULD, but I'm not sure we're even headed down. The last couple of days the charts have been pretty much in uncertain territory, just going sideways without much volume most of the time. Shaky ground.

On 5/22/2019 at 2:29 PM, Yodaxrp said:

@Trentsteel

considering you lough at a forcast done by a long time trader with approx 100k follower in twitter I would really appreciate to see your TA!

$220 is possible but not for another 2 years. 

4 minutes ago, tony71 said:

$220 is possible but not for another 2 years. 

Extrapolating from the 2015/2016 trend, which lead to end 2017 bull run, tend to agree with you: Two years not enough. What we actually don't know is how big and how would behave a utility induced demand within next two years...

4 minutes ago, tony71 said:

I see another run up coming next week.  😏

Golden cross!?

Edited by Yodaxrp

On 5/22/2019 at 8:29 PM, Yodaxrp said:

@Trentsteel

There's been numerous people with far better credentials and trading experience these last three years spouting out figures and TA's. Most of them have been wrong.

32 minutes ago, captainjack said:

There's been numerous people with far better credentials and trading experience these last three years spouting out figures and TA's. Most of them have been wrong.

So, what's your point here?

a) TA is useless in crypto and/or

b) credentials don't matter

or both?