Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

1 hour ago, Neurotoxin said:

So all I have to do is move to Europe and get citizenship? Where’s the fastest, easiest place I could do this?

Don’t have to move to Portugal , you can apply for a golden visa, and stay their a minimum of 7 days a year 😬 + 500,000 investment 

1 hour ago, xrp-nuke said:

Portugal

Hmm. I’ll look into it. Portuguese is not that hard to understand (it sounds like a funky, made-up Spanish) and I think the cost of living there isn’t too bad. 

1 hour ago, Trentsteel said:

Don’t have to move to Portugal , you can apply for a golden visa, and stay their a minimum of 7 days a year 😬 + 500,000 investment 

Hmm, is that half a mill in USD or in Venezuelan dollars? 

A lot of people on Reddit subs are saying alt season is here. It’s definitely pumping, but some are equating it to late 2017 already. 

If it’s already 2017 equivalent I dunno what I’ve been waiting for. I couldn’t think of anything worse than one more month of pumping then a crash and bear market for 3 years. 

Surely this is more late 2016 / early 2017?

9 minutes ago, MaxMad said:

A lot of people on Reddit subs are saying alt season is here. It’s definitely pumping, but some are equating it to late 2017 already. 

If it’s already 2017 equivalent I dunno what I’ve been waiting for. I couldn’t think of anything worse than one more month of pumping then a crash and bear market for 3 years. 

Surely this is more late 2016 / early 2017?

The last two 4 year cycles of BTC lasted around 200 weeks each with around a 50-60 week bear market at the beginning of each cycle.

The respective rising phases in 2013 and 2017 lasted 140-150 weeks each. The low point in this cycle was at the end of 2018, so we are only at around 100-105 weeks into the bull phase, which means we may still have 35-55 weeks to go and the peak of the cycle will only be reached between July-November.

But, like everything in this market, just speculation

58 minutes ago, Elysium2030 said:

The last two 4 year cycles of BTC lasted around 200 weeks each with around a 50-60 week bear market at the beginning of each cycle.

The respective rising phases in 2013 and 2017 lasted 140-150 weeks each. The low point in this cycle was at the end of 2018, so we are only at around 100-105 weeks into the bull phase, which means we may still have 35-55 weeks to go and the peak of the cycle will only be reached between July-November.

But, like everything in this market, just speculation

Weeks? 😱

If you look at the charts, you can say the bull run started in March 2020 which means we could be a few weeks away until the end of the bull run. 

What I don't understand is why most other cryptos haven't moved in conjunction with Bitcoin where as during the last bull run, most alt coins were hitting new all time highs. This time, most alt coins are nowhere near their ATH

Edited by Moonraker

6 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

Nonsense

Bull market starts from last ATH, not from last ATL.

Nonsense.

How can you call it the start of a bull run if the price goes from $20,000 to $3000 if measured from the last ATH?

Edited by Moonraker

28 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

If you look at the charts, you can say the bull run started in March 2020 which means we could be a few weeks away until the end of the bull run. 

What I don't understand is why most other cryptos haven't moved in conjunction with Bitcoin where as during the last bull run, most alt coins were hitting new all time highs. This time, most alt coins are nowhere near their ATH

Sorry to quote you twice so soon, but I’ve been thinking about this. I think everyone knows their project is about to get hammered by the SEC and you are seeing safe haven bets which is suppressing most of the ALTS.

54 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

Bull market starts from last ATH, not from last ATL.

Completely agree.  Bitcoin's bull run starts when it hits a new All Time High. Just look at Bitcoin's history.  We are in a bull market now which started December 16, 2020.

Guys remember Bitcoin is not an Equity.  Stock trading rules only loosely apply. 

1 hour ago, Eric123 said:

Completely agree.  Bitcoin's bull run starts when it hits a new All Time High. Just look at Bitcoin's history.  We are in a bull market now which started December 16, 2020.

Guys remember Bitcoin is not an Equity.  Stock trading rules only loosely apply. 

Are you implying that, because you think we're at the start of a bull run, you expect Bitcoin to continue to rise for another 11 months or so?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Moonraker said:

Are you implying that, because you think we're at the start of a bull run, you expect Bitcoin to continue to rise for another 11 months or so?

I"m no implying anything.  I've written directly, numerous times on this thread (probably more than 20), that I expect the Bull market to last for 12+months and for Bitcoin to reach about $400k

Edited by Eric123