Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

19 minutes ago, jbjnr said:

The entire USA has dumped xrp and switched to btc by the looks of things, meanwhile btc/xrp shorts are high, xrp has been under moderate selling pressure all day, but keeps holding above 0.20 - 0.21 - it seems to me like there has to be a break up of xrp soon. I am useless at this day trading, but I am watching the price movements with great interest. I really don't understand how people can really believe that btc will just keep going up. Such madness!

It feels like there are strange competing trends that are reconciling.  

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well guys for those of you that got in late 2017, this is what the beginning of a Bull Market feels like.  There will be ups and downs of course, but it will get much crazier with much higher valuatio

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

51 minutes ago, jbjnr said:

The entire USA has dumped xrp and switched to btc by the looks of things, meanwhile btc/xrp shorts are high, xrp has been under moderate selling pressure all day, but keeps holding above 0.20 - 0.21 - it seems to me like there has to be a break up of xrp soon. I am useless at this day trading, but I am watching the price movements with great interest. I really don't understand how people can really believe that btc will just keep going up. Such madness!

More over need not to be delusioned, Altcoin/BTC pairs are all in red.

Bitcoin Keeps moving up big with Litecoin and ETH close behind.  It's making me think where XRP would be if it weren't for the SEC. (Again I think the SEC's case is BS so XRP should join the party in a big way once the fears are calmed.)

3 hours ago, MaxMad said:

@Eric123 any thoughts on Ethereums movement and potential price goal by the end of bull run?

$10k+ at least possibly as high as $30k.

1 3 2021.png

1 minute ago, Eric123 said:

Bitcoin Keeps moving up big with Litecoin and ETH close behind.  It's making me think where XRP would be if it weren't for the SEC. (Again I think the SEC's case is BS so XRP should join the party in a big way once the fears are calmed.)

$10k+ at least possibly as high as $30k.

1 3 2021.png

But based on timing it looks like it may take a while to settle down all the things around Ripple and SEC. I.e. first call they will have is set only to the middle of February. And I have a sense that time wise it's only the start of the (loong looong) battle.

It may miss all bull run race.

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, FixMK said:

But based on timing it looks like it may take a while to settle down all the things around Ripple and SEC. I.e. first call they will have is set only to the middle of February. And I have a sense that time wise it's only the start of the (loong looong) battle.

It may miss all bull run race.

I think by summer XRP's market will have turned around.  Let me change that.  I think the price will have turned around before then.  I think most people will realize that the SEC's case at worst will just be a speed bump for XRP and even though the US market may not be able to buy into XRP, foreign buying will make up for it.  

Edited by Eric123
6 hours ago, MaxMad said:

@Eric123 any thoughts on Ethereums movement and potential price goal by the end of bull run?

ETH bull run hasn't even started yet.  Take a look at the following ETH/BTC chart:

image.thumb.png.be9a57c557fb64722d471d4e5aecac99.png

The run starts when ETH flips the resistance (blue line), which given a 30k BTC price roughly corresponds to previous ETH ATH.  First TP when it bounces against the red line ($3300 assuming BTC at 30k);  if it flips the upper trendline using it as support then the next TP would be in the top range of the ascending channel (not depicted): about .22 BTC / $6600 assuming BTC at 30k.

Edited by automatic

I think. If youre in gain in BTC its retarded not to refill a bit or XRP at sub 700 sats ATL. 

And if youre all in XRP its retarded to wait maybe 6 month and miss the bull run... The XRP i sold around 0.30 into RSR already x2ed nearly... 

Dont miss out on other good projets because of XRP grief. 

4 hours ago, Eric123 said:

I think by summer XRP's market will have turned around.  Let me change that.  I think the price will have turned around before then.  I think most people will realize that the SEC's case at worst will just be a speed bump for XRP and even though the US market may not be able to buy into XRP, foreign buying will make up for it.  

So all I have to do is move to Europe and get citizenship? Where’s the fastest, easiest place I could do this?