Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well guys for those of you that got in late 2017, this is what the beginning of a Bull Market feels like.  There will be ups and downs of course, but it will get much crazier with much higher valuatio

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

Can someone please post the chronological overview of the previous bitcoin bullruns or how long the 4 year cycles went in each case?

I would like to estimate how long the bitcoin run 2021 would go approximately. Some are talking about June, some are talking about October

48 minutes ago, AlejoMoreno said:

Have many people here bought into Bitcoin that past week or so?

I’m always reluctant to by during runs like this because I don’t want to get caught in a correction.

Bought a little @23k most of my holdings are from 13 and 16k 

been trading in and out of it since the the 9k level and have decided to let it ride 😀

Edited by Trentsteel
47 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

Also one notable thing today, overall market entered new highs phase.

What more thrilles is that altcoin season is not even started.

I fear this Altcoin Season will be without XRP.
Too much has happened in the last 3 years, or rather nothing has happened.

Please compare XRP at the beginning of 2017 with XRP 2021.

Beginning of 2017:
- so much potential
- so much future hype, the asset which makes crypto eventually mainstream and which can change the world. xRapid/ODL wasn't even on the market yet, but the possibilities seemed huge.

Early 2021:
- XRP usage: no progress for 3 years; ODL is a joke.
- Lies, lies, lies (2 of the 3 largest financial service providers are using/testing XRP, dozens of banks will be using ODL, One bank 100% by the end of 2019)
- Embarrassing external presentation via Twitter (hello brad), questionable personnel decisions (Cory Johnson, The communitymanager who never got involved and whose name I don't even remember), Snoop Dogg, what da ****
- Ripple Labs is still a small startup after almost 10 years. Not 1000 employees, not even sustainable without XRP sales
- The SEC Lawsuit, which calls everything into question and makes the leadership, as of today, criminal scammers.
- The entire US market will not be available in the bull market for XRP , or only sporadically (Uphold).

Currently, XRP has the worst momentum in the whole market and unless a miracle happens this bull market will completely pass XRP and while BTC cracks the 100k, XRP will be between 0.05 and 0.30 cent.

I don't believe in miracles, I will hope anyway. Would already be satisfied with 1$.

4 hours ago, Baka said:

I rebought XRP yesterday and I'm at 10-15% loss and it's going down.

so sad , bad choice from me.

Tough one, ride it out or cut your losses! Problem is that many of the alts have risen and you’re losing money hand over fist if you jump into those, if a dump happens unless you put it in stable coin or just ride it out and hope for a pump from XRP 

Edited by Trentsteel
1 minute ago, Trentsteel said:

Tough one, ride it out or cut your losses! Problem is that many of the alts have risen and your losing money hand over fist unless you put it in stable coin or just ride it out and hope for a pump from XRP 

the 1 hour and 4 hour chart was looking juicy on XRP , but finally It keeps going down. If we go up to 0.225$ I ll resell , at a loss 

1 minute ago, Baka said:

the 1 hour and 4 hour chart was looking juicy on XRP , but finally It keeps going down. If we go up to 0.225$ I ll resell , at a loss 

I feel for you trading it now, I’ve no stake but profit in it so I’m holding for bad or worse...... hoping for good at some point 😂😂

5 hours ago, Begofend said:

Are you actually serious? 

Bitcoin processes 4.6 transactions per second. Visa does around 1,700 transactions per second on average.

What good is a currency without settlement? 

The better measurement is $ settled, not # transactions handled

I can move $2B across the world and settle in a few minutes. Can I do this with Visa?

19 minutes ago, Baka said:

You need to consider either hodl or sell, as it seems you making impulsive decisions.

7 minutes ago, Baka said:

ok time to sell my XRP 

The entire USA has dumped xrp and switched to btc by the looks of things, meanwhile btc/xrp shorts are high, xrp has been under moderate selling pressure all day, but keeps holding above 0.20 - 0.21 - it seems to me like there has to be a break up of xrp soon. I am useless at this day trading, but I am watching the price movements with great interest. I really don't understand how people can really believe that btc will just keep going up. Such madness!