Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

42 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

Well if we take and map 2013, than we have capacity and time to go above

I agree, at least on the monthly TF there is still room for another month or two of rally, but the smaller TFs tell me that a correction should happen. How big this correction will be, that's another story.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well guys for those of you that got in late 2017, this is what the beginning of a Bull Market feels like.  There will be ups and downs of course, but it will get much crazier with much higher valuatio

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

5 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

Your call for correction?

I assume there is going to be choppy trading going forward where the price moves up and down $2k to $3k during the day.  So sure you can probably get in at a lower price.

I wouldn't necessarily refer to these movements as "corrections" as the implications of that term as it refers to stocks doesn't apply well to crypto in my opinion.  But a down move of 10%?  yeah maybe, could happen today and move up by the end of the day.  Last intra-day correction was on December 27th .  So yeah they happen all the time.   

1 minute ago, JJJ2 said:

I agree, at least on the monthly TF there is still room for another month or two of rally, but the smaller TFs tell me that a correction should happen. How big this correction will be, that's another story.

I think we'll reach the 35-36k before going back down to 25K range

34 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

Well 2021 is playing out exactly like I expected for Bitcoin so far. Bitcoin Broke right through $30k and shot straight past $31k.  

@Lumpy Read the article it was not good.  All those points have been refuted.  Read like it was written by a Peter Schiff fan boy, ie someone who has been wrong about Bitcoin for years and will continue to be wrong for years.

People that write this don't appreciate the difference between making a transaction and settling a transaction.  Once you understand the difference you will realize how much faster Bitcoin is than any currency, unless the money is directly handing to the other person.  

1 2 2021.png

Are you actually serious? 

Bitcoin processes 4.6 transactions per second. Visa does around 1,700 transactions per second on average.

What good is a currency without settlement? 

1 minute ago, Begofend said:

Are you actually serious? 

Bitcoin processes 4.6 transactions per second. Visa does around 1,700 transactions per second on average.

What good is a currency without settlement? 

I don't understand what your wrote?  "What good is a currency without settlement?" ????

Bitcoin settles all of its transactions - Those 1,700 transactions Visa makes in a second don't settle for days or weeks later!!! and even then the charges can be reversed.

Are you serious???  

3 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

I don't understand what your wrote?  "What good is a currency without settlement?" ????

Bitcoin settles all of its transactions - Those 1,700 transactions Visa makes in a second don't settle for days or weeks later!!! and even then the charges can be reversed.

Are you serious???  

Because visa can guarantee the transactions, you have no one to do that with bitcoin so you need it to settle to avoid double spend. Yes im serious. 

1 minute ago, Begofend said:

Because visa can guarantee the transactions

conversation over.  if you think Visa guarantees transactions you have no idea how credit cards even work. 

I'll leave you with this article illustrating the difference between Bitcoin and Credit Cards. It will help you learn how they differ.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/26/steve-wozniak-says-someone-stole-seven-bitcoins-from-him.html

3 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

conversation over.  if you think Visa guarantees transactions you have no idea how credit cards even work. 

I'll leave you with this article illustrating the difference between Bitcoin and Credit Cards. It will help you learn how they differ.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/26/steve-wozniak-says-someone-stole-seven-bitcoins-from-him.html

But yet the whole world transactions are done with debit and credit cards and none are done with bitcoin. I know exactly how credit cards work and how bitcoin doenst work, 11 years on and now there is less places to use bitcoin than there was during the last bull run. The only value bitcoin has is a speculative store of value. 

5 minutes ago, Begofend said:

But yet the whole world transactions are done with debit and credit cards and none are done with bitcoin. I know exactly how credit cards work and how bitcoin doenst work, 11 years on and now there is less places to use bitcoin than there was during the last bull run. The only value bitcoin has is a speculative store of value. 

BTC has a history of settelment of 11 years, what VISA has for me for prove?

As of time, tx in BTC network considered setteled after 6 approvals, unless some bad actor appear that will be able to reverse that.

Anyway all your posts seems that you troll rather than understand what you talk about.

24 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

Are you serious???  

+ take all that madness if tx has to go through comvertion in multiple places and fees and etc.

18 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

BTC has a history of settelment of 11 years, what VISA has for me for prove?

As of time, tx in BTC network considered setteled after 6 approvals, unless some bad actor appear that will be able to reverse that.

Anyway all your posts seems that you troll rather than understand what you talk about.

What does visa have to prove? The whole worlds transactions that's all, stay in your bubble crypto kids. Bitcoin will never be used in the real world for transactions, I'll say it again speculative store of value that's it 

Edited by Begofend
7 minutes ago, Begofend said:

What does visa have to prove? The whole worlds transactions that's all, stay in your bubble crypto kids. Bitcoin will never be used in the real world for transactions, I'll say it again speculative store of value that's it 

Burger King, AT&T, Subway, Virgin, Microsoft, Norwegian Air,  ECT. All these companies and more take BTC as payment. 
what’s this “real world “ ?

35 minutes ago, Begofend said:

Please stay on the topic thread, charting. You can open another thread to discuss the relative merits or demerits of Bitcoin.  Thank you!