Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

5 hours ago, Dario_o said:

Coingeek is not reliable.

"The Birth of Bitcoin

On October 31st, 2008, Dr. Craig S. Wright, using the pseudonym Satoshi Nakomoto, released the whitepaper titled Bitcoin: A Peer to Peer Electronic Cash System."

I just sent it to for illustration purpose it's on 100 other websites aswell.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well guys for those of you that got in late 2017, this is what the beginning of a Bull Market feels like.  There will be ups and downs of course, but it will get much crazier with much higher valuatio

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Lumpy said:

What I like about investing is the decision-making process that leads to the investement.

I really like this club. Great place to share ideas, challenge and educate ourselves. 

Some predictions for 2021 that I like/ find cool: https://suiteki.medium.com/crypto-predictions-for-2021-59331660dd66

"Light read".

On your point @Eric123, let me play the devil's advocate and share that great post.

https://www.metzdowd.com/pipermail/cryptography/2020-December/036510.html

Let me know what you think guys : )

Peace

Bitcoins biggest problem is - it's not solving the problem it set out to solve, its way to slow for currency and it never will be used in that way, only thing it is - a store of value but let's see how that plays out over time. 

1 minute ago, Begofend said:

it never will be used in that way

I don't believe so. The LN will provide a solution to its scalability issue as a mean of exchange. I believe in the success of the LN in the future as written in point 1 of the medium post!

1 minute ago, Lumpy said:

I don't believe so. The LN will provide a solution to its scalability issue as a mean of exchange. I believe in the success of the LN in the future as written in point 1 of the medium post!

A centralized layer on the decentralized network? Nice...

56 minutes ago, Dario_o said:

When is good time to expect a BTC retracement for profit taking?

it's not far. If not today, then when price reaches max 34-36k.

My prediction based on the RSI on 1D and 1W TF.

1 hour ago, JJJ2 said:

it's not far. If not today, then when price reaches max 34-36k.

My prediction based on the RSI on 1D and 1W TF.

And if it retrace, so shall XRP and other crypto, and i think altcoins will go more down in percentage then bitcoin. Bitcoin will gain another % of dominance.

I read forum but 1 year and half ago i decided I will stop posting for some time, because i thought there is to many people here who defend ripple (not xrp, but ripple), their employees their actions.

Edited by Riseup

Well 2021 is playing out exactly like I expected for Bitcoin so far. Bitcoin Broke right through $30k and shot straight past $31k.  

@Lumpy Read the article it was not good.  All those points have been refuted.  Read like it was written by a Peter Schiff fan boy, ie someone who has been wrong about Bitcoin for years and will continue to be wrong for years.

3 hours ago, Begofend said:

its way to slow for currency and it never will be used in that way,

People that write this don't appreciate the difference between making a transaction and settling a transaction.  Once you understand the difference you will realize how much faster Bitcoin is than any currency, unless the money is directly handing to the other person.  

1 2 2021.png

6 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

Well 2021 is playing out exactly like I expected for Bitcoin so far. Bitcoin Broke right through $30k and shot straight past $31k.  

@Lumpy Read the article it was not good.  All those points have been refuted.  Read like it was written by a Peter Schiff fan boy, ie someone who has been wrong about Bitcoin for years and will continue to be wrong for years.

People that write this don't appreciate the difference between making a transaction and settling a transaction.  Once you understand the difference you will realize how much faster Bitcoin is than any currency, unless the money is directly handing to the other person.  

1 2 2021.png

Your call for correction?