Jump to content
Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, manateehunter said:

Should we rename crypto winter to "the big dip" now?

I'm sure we ll see a dip in July august , hope not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Baka said:

I'm sure we ll see a dip in July august , hope not

You seem sure of a lot of things with your gut feeling or is it just listening to what a certain few are predicting?  Honest question because you’ve been saying your gut is calling for .25 dip for an age now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

You seem sure of a lot of things with your gut feeling or is it just listening to what a certain few are predicting?  Honest question because you’ve been saying your gut is calling for .25 dip for an age now 

for an age ? said this some days ago .

Well from some videos , many people think there will be an other dip before the big pump people are waiting for and it may be true , or not.

0.25$ for XRP I still think it's possible in the next weeks if BTC goes down.

Relax , my gut feeling telling me you re not

 

Edited by Baka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice green day for almost all the alts. As a newbie to crypto, the thing I notice is the way they all lag together and then MOVE together. It does seem to smack of coordinated whale action, I'll have to say....more than it does any "normal" market action. I wasn't looking for this pump right now, although I did expect XRP and my other faves to play catch-up at some point. 

Just yesterday I was reading BTC maximalist FUD that was insisting that the breakout on BTC would drive the alts to near zero. What a crock.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Baka Today's action is a case in point for not giving in to the urge to trade in and out, chasing FOMO on BTC and buying near what are likely short term tops . It makes better sense to me to let BTC do what it wants to do. It WILL drag the rest of the market along, just in fits and starts.

Edited by dr_ed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

Nice green day for almost all the alts. As a newbie to crypto, the thing I notice is the way they all lag together and then MOVE together. It does seem to smack of coordinated whale action, I'll have to say....more than it does any "normal" market action. I wasn't looking for this pump right now, although I did expect XRP and my other faves to play catch-up at some point. 

Just yesterday I was reading BTC maximalist FUD that was insisting that the breakout on BTC would drive the alts to near zero. What a crock.

 

I think the BTC OG's still own large swaths of all the alts, and effectively control the exchanges, so it makes sense that it all moves in lockstep...its why the XRP institutional sales are so important for the decoupling to eventually happen, notwithstanding short-mid term impact on price...gonna take time, but if you believe in the IoV, XRP is the best long term bet imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dr_ed said:

@Baka Today's action is a case in point for not giving in to the urge to trade in and out, chasing FOMO on BTC and buying near what are likely short term tops . It makes better sense to me to let BTC do what it wants to do. It WILL drag the rest of the market along, just in fits and starts.

i aint trading at all , I just buy early month when I have some $ to put it . I still only own XRP and 0.02 BTC that I bought 1 week ago.

I was sure BTC would increase from Eric post and the guy who has the blog/youtube channel about 4 year BTC cycle. but I can't afford to buy BTC so I just keep buying some XRP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 100 Day EMA is going to pass the 200 Day EMA today at a price of around $7,700.  Friday I mentioned that this would happen but I supposed it would happen at a price of around $6,500.  Based on that price I supposed the next top at $480,000 (74x the price at the time of the cross based on what happened last run 2015-2017) since we are crossing a higher price the new target would be around $570,000.  Could be higher, maybe we will get that $ 1million bitcoin and John McAfee won't have to eat his own d*ck.  The price is following the trend line I posted which is not a joke, it is exactly what I expect to happen before it starts really going up next year.  

Right now I'm trying to buy XRP as I have been mentioning, and OMG.  I previously mentioned that XRP was the only thing I would be buying at this point, but I am amending that to include OMG.  If you believe in Ethereum check out OMG.  Also if you have a recommendation for an exchange which is good for a NY resident to use let me know but only if you know (don't send me to an exchange that doesn't have a bitlicense).  

Also does anyone hold ERC-20 tokens on their nano ledger s and if so do you use myetherwallet or something else?

@Baka yeah it is gonna more or less follow the trend line.

 

5 13 19.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

The 100 Day EMA is going to pass the 200 Day EMA today at a price of around $7,700.  Friday I mentioned that this would happen but I supposed it would happen at a price of around $6,500.  Based on that price I supposed the next top at $480,000 (74x the price at the time of the cross based on what happened last run 2015-2017) since we are crossing a higher price the new target would be around $570,000.  Could be higher, maybe we will get that $ 1million bitcoin and John McAfee won't have to eat his own d*ck.  The price is following the trend line I posted which is not a joke, it is exactly what I expect to happen before it starts really going up next year.  

Right now I'm trying to buy XRP as I have been mentioning, and OMG.  I previously mentioned that XRP was the only thing I would be buying at this point, but I am amending that to include OMG.  If you believe in Ethereum check out OMG.  Also if you have a recommendation for an exchange which is good for a NY resident to use let me know but only if you know (don't send me to an exchange that doesn't have a bitlicense).  

Also does anyone hold ERC-20 tokens on their nano ledger s and if so do you use myetherwallet or something else?

@Baka yeah it is gonna more or less follow the trend line.

 

5 13 19.png

that is a steep breakout

 

I noticed that XLM is having the same problem as XRP.  I am no fan of XLM, but it is interesting and seems to point to the problem not being anything specific to management of XRP by whales or Ripple Labs.  I think XRP has not finished its accumulation phase and is largely doing its own thing independent of BTC.  Glad to hear you are buying XRP as fast as you can.

I know it is not cool but I think you can buy xrp on etoro and transfer across on to a wallet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

The 100 Day EMA is going to pass the 200 Day EMA today at a price of around $7,700.  Friday I mentioned that this would happen but I supposed it would happen at a price of around $6,500.  Based on that price I supposed the next top at $480,000 (74x the price at the time of the cross based on what happened last run 2015-2017) since we are crossing a higher price the new target would be around $570,000.  Could be higher, maybe we will get that $ 1million bitcoin and John McAfee won't have to eat his own d*ck.  The price is following the trend line I posted which is not a joke, it is exactly what I expect to happen before it starts really going up next year.  

Right now I'm trying to buy XRP as I have been mentioning, and OMG.  I previously mentioned that XRP was the only thing I would be buying at this point, but I am amending that to include OMG.  If you believe in Ethereum check out OMG.  Also if you have a recommendation for an exchange which is good for a NY resident to use let me know but only if you know (don't send me to an exchange that doesn't have a bitlicense).  

Also does anyone hold ERC-20 tokens on their nano ledger s and if so do you use myetherwallet or something else?

@Baka yeah it is gonna more or less follow the trend line.

 

5 13 19.png

so if it still going to increase like you believe , why aren't you buying BTC ? 

You think XRP increase will be much more "if" it increases  , right ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Baka I think XRP will go more than 74x, that's only like $23, besides I kinda have enough bitcoin.  I think there is more upside potential in XRP and OMG at the moment. But as long as you have patients it is never a mistake buying more bitcoin.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...