Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

34 minutes ago, Theone01 said:

I bought xrp at 0.002. I have been around for a long time. Have not posted in quite awhile. Big difference I see this time is Ripple has no exciting news, last time they were announcing things every week and it all came to nothing. Retail interest in ripple is also only a small percentage of what it was, you can see it in how busy this forum is now from what it was. Will xrp rise? Yes, as the whole market rises....Will we reach 3 dollars? i think we will be lucky to see .50c to $1. If Ripple come up with a new usecase then maybe we are back on but for now ODL has failed. 

I think like you do , it's really hard to imagine 3$+ , it seems pretty dead and I don't trust it as much as I did.

I still have a small stash , and I'm sure it'll get to at least 0.5$ so why not.

Did you sell your XRP during the last bullrun ? 

1 hour ago, Baka said:

I think like you do , it's really hard to imagine 3$+ , it seems pretty dead and I don't trust it as much as I did.

I still have a small stash , and I'm sure it'll get to at least 0.5$ so why not.

Did you sell your XRP during the last bullrun ? 

was out before that, have kept a small stack and will for awhile, i bought bitcoin at 18 dollars and sold at 100 :blink: oh to turn back time....

6 hours ago, Baka said:

The thing with XRP is that there is a lot of big holders , that own hundred of thousands and millions.

As soon as the price will increase , a lot of people will take profit with their big bags. 

I'm sure we can get to 1$ , but 10$+ for the next 2 years I have no hope

In 2017 there were 38bln xrp in circulation and way less wallets. Who were holding those XRP's? 

40 minutes ago, Theone01 said:

was out before that, have kept a small stack and will for awhile, i bought bitcoin at 18 dollars and sold at 100 :blink: oh to turn back time....

aaa , I bought 2.3 BTC in 2014 , stuck on an account on black market. the site is down since years.. 

If only.. :))

19 hours ago, retep said:

I stepped into the crypto world short after the ath, so when the prices were dropping, so i bought my xrp waaaay too early because i should have

kept my btc and wait just longer, but on the internet and people i know who also bought crypto coins told to forget about btc because xrp is

THE coin that will make it big time because banks and money exchanges are going to use it for (overseas) transactions that could be done

in a few seconds instead of days, and at the cost of peanuts so that's what i did, and xrp should go too the moon real soon with prices

of 5- 50- 100 and even hundreds of dollars, so i got dollar signs in my eyes and swapped my btc for xrp. Well, i wish i never done that

and kept my btc because that's THE coin where you could made alot of profit with. Well, i'm glad that i didn't buy xrp at prices waaay

above the 80 cent's that i payed, because i'm affraid that xrp wil never go past a dollar ever again.

Look at btc now, over 15,5k and still going up, so in fact xrp should have been waaaaay higher by now, but as always it doesn't go anywere

when btc goes up and down like mad, and we have seen this over and over since the ath, so i lost my trust in xrp alright.

You just came in too late and had a horrible time. That happened to a lot of people. Hindsight’s always 20/20 though, so you see everything clearly now. The bright side of all of this is you learned a lesson and this time, you can actually make a considerable profit if you’re patient and have enough nerve. 

10 hours ago, Theone01 said:

Well to be fair thats still over 5x return so I would not say that was a bad move. In hindsight yes, but you still racked in a more than decent profit.

2 hours ago, Neurotoxin said:

You just came in too late and had a horrible time. That happened to a lot of people. Hindsight’s always 20/20 though, so you see everything clearly now. The bright side of all of this is you learned a lesson and this time, you can actually make a considerable profit if you’re patient and have enough nerve. 

Yep, i did came in too late. A guy i know was already into crypto way before i stepped in, and he showed me how btc and other top ten coins

were rumbling like a volcano under a mountain that was growing real fast before it exploded to the ath, so that made me step into the crypto world.

Lucky for me i stepped in when the price was already going downhill real fast, so lucky i didn't buy xrp at 3,60 because i don't believe that

it wil hit that number again sometime soon if ever, and all i hope that it will hit my 80 cents what i payed or even 50 cents, because then 

i'll take my little loss and turn that into a profit with btc real soon because btc already proved that it is an active coin where you can make

alot of profit. Or maybe i should spread my chances and leave half of my xrp where they are and the other half into btc.

Anyway, xrp showed that it does nothing, not matter how many times btc jumped up and down, and even now it's the same thing

so when xrp doesn't move to at least 50 cents this run and within the next few weeks, then it will never happen i gues, or how many times

must btc go up and down big time before xrp comes out of it's coma? 

1 minute ago, TheXRPNinja said:

Well to be fair thats still over 5x return so I would not say that was a bad move. In hindsight yes, but you still racked in a more than decent profit.

i know a guy who had 100.000 xrp and sold them again way before the ath, so he ain't happy now.

And years ago people bought a pizza for a couple of btc, so i gues that they regret that alright. :lol:

18 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

Bitcoin mantiene sus ganancias bastante bien. La pausa en el movimiento de precios le está dando a LTC, ETH y XRP la oportunidad de ponerse al día.

ETH más de $ 400, LTC más de 60 y XRP ahora más de .26.

La racha continúa

La racha por encima de $ 10k Cierra 103, días seguidos sin caer por debajo de $ 10k 58

La racha por encima de $ 11k cierra 29 días seguidos sin caer por debajo de $ 11k 28

La racha por encima de $ 13k cierra 13 días seguidos sin caer por debajo de $ 13k 12

Eventualmente tendré que ajustarme a números de referencia más altos.

El desaliento en esta placa con respecto al precio de XRP me hace pensar que es una buena compra. No soy una animadora de XRP o Ripple de ninguna manera y, como la mayoría de la comunidad criptográfica, ni siquiera considero que XRP sea una moneda criptográfica y me río principalmente de los Youtubers juveniles que bombean XRP. De hecho, he perdido mucho respeto por Ripple por invitar a algunos de esos tontos YouTubers a SWELL. PERO hay personas serias que creen en XRP y están invertidas en XRP, específicamente Tim Draper y Mike Novogratz (en poder de Galaxy Digital, aunque dijo que no rendiría Bitcoin en 2020 (ha tenido razón hasta ahora)).  

A pesar de la obra de Theranos, no apostaría contra Tim Draper.   

Recuerde que si le piden que invierta en algo y usted es la persona más inteligente en la sala, ¡¡VAYA INMEDIATAMENTE !! Este consejo les habría ahorrado mucho dinero a las palomas que invirtieron en Bitconnect y OneCoin.

Sin embargo, con XRP hay algunos tontos, pero también hay genios involucrados. Por lo menos creo que vendrán algunas bombas.

11 7 2020.png

Thank you @ eric123 you help us a lot.

excellent posts.

please don't disappear in the middle of the bombs ... we're going to need you a lot hahahaha

hug

There have been massive sell offs of xrp into other assets already by retail investors over the past couple years. 

Covid winter plus additional stimulus should pump bitcoin into 2021. Time for Biden and Bitcoin to come out of Hidin’.

If alts can replicate a fraction of 2017 I am happy person.

Correction time, as predicted.  I've drawn in a few potential bottom targets.  I expect 12k to be a good place to buy in, though it may not necessarily be the bottom.

Don't lose sight of the long game if you are a hodler.  Incredibly bullish long term chart.  Nothing goes straight up.

IERffuXK

Edited by Master_of_Brain

26 minutes ago, Master_of_Brain said:

Correction time, as predicted.  I've drawn in a few potential bottom targets.  I expect 12k to be a good place to buy in, though it may not necessarily be the bottom.

Don't lose sight of the long game if you are a hodler.  Incredibly bullish long term chart.  Nothing goes straight up.

IERffuXK

I don't think we ll go under the 13-13.5k , we may stay in the 13-15k range before going back to 18+K , still really bullish to me right now