Jump to content

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart


 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, DeBaron said:

Well, the price has to go up 300% before you break-even. so I think 80c is quite high.

I still don’t believe that people in the XRP space think that 80c is quite high, more like they think that they invested in something that should be above 2 or 3 dollars, most would surely be disappointed to have bought in within the last 3 years and had to sell at 80c ?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, WarChest said:

I still don’t believe that people in the XRP space think that 80c is quite high, more like they think that they invested in something that should be above 2 or 3 dollars, most would surely be disappointed to have bought in within the last 3 years and had to sell at 80c ?

 

I am only saying that you need a 300% run before you start making profit if you bought at $0.8.

That doesn't mean I think upside is limited from there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, DeBaron said:

I am only saying that you need a 300% run before you start making profit if you bought at $0.8.

That doesn't mean I think upside is limited from there.

Sure, I can see the numbers, but people got involved in “investing” in crypto for much more than 300% profits, given the risks involved.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, WarChest said:

I still don’t believe that people in the XRP space think that 80c is quite high, more like they think that they invested in something that should be above 2 or 3 dollars, most would surely be disappointed to have bought in within the last 3 years and had to sell at 80c ?

 

I stepped into the crypto world short after the ath, so when the prices were dropping, so i bought my xrp waaaay too early because i should have

kept my btc and wait just longer, but on the internet and people i know who also bought crypto coins told to forget about btc because xrp is

THE coin that will make it big time because banks and money exchanges are going to use it for (overseas) transactions that could be done

in a few seconds instead of days, and at the cost of peanuts so that's what i did, and xrp should go too the moon real soon with prices

of 5- 50- 100 and even hundreds of dollars, so i got dollar signs in my eyes and swapped my btc for xrp. Well, i wish i never done that

and kept my btc because that's THE coin where you could made alot of profit with. Well, i'm glad that i didn't buy xrp at prices waaay

above the 80 cent's that i payed, because i'm affraid that xrp wil never go past a dollar ever again.

Look at btc now, over 15,5k and still going up, so in fact xrp should have been waaaaay higher by now, but as always it doesn't go anywere

when btc goes up and down like mad, and we have seen this over and over since the ath, so i lost my trust in xrp alright.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Eric123as you said , if we break the old ATH than the price can move really really fast .

I do think that for alt coins it won't be the same than in 2017 , some will pump really high but not most like it did in 2017.

What is your opinion about that ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Baka said:

some will pump really high but not most like it did in 2017.

Most coins didn't pump in 2017  there were literally thousands of coins in 2017, most just died.  I have been going on https://deadcoins.com/  for a long time now and even in 2017  there were thousands of projects that fell apart and went nowhere.

As for the major projects say the top 50 or so on coin market cap.  Most of those did pump and yeah I think that is going to happen all over again.  Obviously the more established the coin is the better it's chances of pumping.  I'd say were pretty safe to assume at least the top 20-25 will pump in the next bull market.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

Most coins didn't pump in 2017  there were literally thousands of coins in 2017, most just died.  I have been going on https://deadcoins.com/  for a long time now and even in 2017  there were thousands of projects that fell apart and went nowhere.

As for the major projects say the top 50 or so on coin market cap.  Most of those did pump and yeah I think that is going to happen all over again.  Obviously the more established the coin is the better it's chances of pumping.  I'd say were pretty safe to assume at least the top 20-25 will pump in the next bull market.

I see , I was only looking at the top 100 coins in 2017 and even some useless coins like dogecoin were pumping like crazy.

Let's see where can XRP and ETH goes this time 

Edited by Baka
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/5/2020 at 2:55 PM, Eric123 said:

More upward movement from Bitcoin.  Will $15k fall today??  Almost did already.  Inching up toward my Idea of bull market territory.  As I've written before I don't consider it a bull market until the previous ATH is broken.  Once that happens which should occur in a month or two I think we get a gradual move up then our parabolic run.   I would consider moves of over $60k in a day to be parabolic moves.

As I've written I also expect XRP to move.  Probably two big spikes one in the coming months that gets us to maybe $2 or $3 then another move when or soon after Bitcoin goes parabolic moving XRP another 5-10x.

Just like last time I expect new people will see XRP on CNBC and buy in thinking it is the next Bitcoin.  Hey it's only $5 it can go to $10,000 will be the reasoning, just like in 2017.

From my perspective, this is the first time in 4 years that the stars have started aligning again for the crypto market. We're also seeing the macro situation share some similarities of the post GFC liquidity trap. There's lots of loose money looking for yield beyond the stock market.

I just don't see any significant bear reversals unless macro conditions radically change again - we're in global stimulus territory and that will last for another 12 months at least. It would need a major rug-pull by BTC to overcome the high levels of irrational investment.

It reminds me a bit of 2016 where a liquidity trap was building up and the idea of $20K per BTC was considered crazy talk. I don't discount the idea of BTC at $100K or even much more during the next bull run. The other wild card is the first phase of ETH 2.0 dropping in December. There's already huge interest after the announcement this week and I'm expecting insane action that could trigger a rush of speculation (and volatility).

Maybe I've held XRP for too long but I actually don't see a path for XRP to go to $1, let alone $5 during the next run unless it coincides with Flare going live next year. However my predictions about XRP prices have generally been awful so make of that what you will.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Pablo said:

From my perspective, this is the first time in 4 years that the stars have started aligning again for the crypto market. We're also seeing the macro situation share some similarities of the post GFC liquidity trap. There's lots of loose money looking for yield beyond the stock market.

I just don't see any significant bear reversals unless macro conditions radically change again - we're in global stimulus territory and that will last for another 12 months at least. It would need a major rug-pull by BTC to overcome the high levels of irrational investment.

It reminds me a bit of 2016 where a liquidity trap was building up and the idea of $20K per BTC was considered crazy talk. I don't discount the idea of BTC at $100K or even much more during the next bull run. The other wild card is the first phase of ETH 2.0 dropping in December. There's already huge interest after the announcement this week and I'm expecting insane action that could trigger a rush of speculation (and volatility).

Maybe I've held XRP for too long but I actually don't see a path for XRP to go to $1, let alone $5 during the next run unless it coincides with Flare going live next year. However my predictions about XRP prices have generally been awful so make of that what you will.

The thing with XRP is that there is a lot of big holders , that own hundred of thousands and millions.

As soon as the price will increase , a lot of people will take profit with their big bags. 

I'm sure we can get to 1$ , but 10$+ for the next 2 years I have no hope

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Pablo said:

The other wild card is the first phase of ETH 2.0 dropping in December.

 

I sold all of my Eth. The Gas fee was making me feel that it couldn't scale cheaply enough for a system that is supposed to be able to cope with Global traffic. I think something else will replace it that is cheaper and faster

Edited by WarChest
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, WarChest said:

I sold all of my Eth. The Gas fee was making me feel that it couldn't scale cheaply enough for a system that is supposed to be able to cope with Global traffic. I think something else will replace it that is cheaper and faster

yes, but the new arriving generation of investors (including institutional) are joing the market because they know crypto is the future and they don't know or care what the tech is about.  They are coming in and buying the brands, and it will go on working whilst they go on buying the brands rather than the tech, so I do not see your concerns being relevant for many months or years.

XRP is a brand, so it will get some big brand led growth effect (but less than ETHh or BTC), and XRP is also the tech of the future. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/5/2020 at 5:37 PM, Baka said:

I'd be happy to buy under 9k$

Yer, that was your prediction and I’m still waiting 😂 no it was 6k and XRP @ under 10cents 😳 

sure glad you didn’t stick to your guns 💪🤣 

only pulling your chain man, best of luck, glad your pessimistic outlook didn’t materialise 😬

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I bought xrp at 0.002. I have been around for a long time. Have not posted in quite awhile. Big difference I see this time is Ripple has no exciting news, last time they were announcing things every week and it all came to nothing. Retail interest in ripple is also only a small percentage of what it was, you can see it in how busy this forum is now from what it was. Will xrp rise? Yes, as the whole market rises....Will we reach 3 dollars? i think we will be lucky to see .50c to $1. If Ripple come up with a new usecase then maybe we are back on but for now ODL has failed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.