Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

@Eric123 My perspective is a bit different;  in my opinion the alt season begins once BTC momentum tapers off and the price becomes stuck.  While this may take place after BTC hits some ridiculous ATH

Posted Images

2 hours ago, MQB said:

Where is the good guy named Baka?

I'm here , rebought at lower prices I sold.  but still have $ to invest at lower prices.

let s see where BTC will go in the coming weeks 

It broke 12500$ so it may turn bullish again , wouldn't think it would broke that price before we see at least 9k$

Edited by Baka
16 minutes ago, Bill42069 said:

What’s the consensus on the time frame...are we thinking weeks or a couple months before retesting ATH? I’m guessing the next wave up into the $14,000 region will be telling?

FWIW - (from the TA perspective) - Alessio had some concerns about our current spot right now, and what he is watching to unfold, and help determine the next phase of price activity:

Well that's the point. BTC runs first, all alts falls to as low as possible until BTC is 25k.

Then watch ETH leading alts go crazy at the expense of BTC.

The summer Eth leading is just alts recovering to a decent level with BTC, not means for a real run.

On 10/17/2020 at 3:26 PM, Master_of_Brain said:

Long term chart, this just jumped out.  Breakout and re-test.

EZxlHNJs

This escalated quickly.  Huge news from PayPal, one would argue the first TRUE adoption of crypto into the mainstream.  Instantly allows for actual payment with cryptos to any vendor that uses Paypal (almost all).  Big news.  

LEgKXkom

On 9/20/2020 at 11:15 PM, ManBearPig said:

Bought some more bitcoin today. 

On 9/21/2020 at 3:03 AM, Lumpy said:

Don't think it's the right moment tbh. A spicy short is probably the good idea here. 

Monthly gain +23.27%

Somebody is going to Buffalo Wild Wings tonight! And no I don’t mean in the back alley where they feed the cats, I will be sprucing it up with some celery sticks and carrots at the carry out.

Edited by ManBearPig

Bitcoin is hanging around $13k, Litecoin is at $55 and ETH is over $400 again.  I know it's only Thursday but if we close the week here it will be the Highest Weekly close for Bitcoin since January 8, 2018.

Streak above $10k - 87 closes, 42 straight days without falling below

Streak above $11k 13 closes, 12 straight days without falling below.

1 weekly.png

Thanks guys for this long running and most useful thread.   Where are the main resistance points for BTC now do we think?  

My feeling is that there is one in the thirteens somewhere and then after that it’s much higher.  If it hits and doesnt go through then it will possibly jiggle and try again I think.  The other possibility (of a hit and collapse) is not as likely in this more positive sentiment time I think.

9 hours ago, Eric123 said:

Bitcoin is hanging around $13k, Litecoin is at $55 and ETH is over $400 again.  I know it's only Thursday but if we close the week here it will be the Highest Weekly close for Bitcoin since January 8, 2018.

Streak above $10k - 87 closes, 42 straight days without falling below

Streak above $11k 13 closes, 12 straight days without falling below.

1 weekly.png

thats a huge green candle.  Since 2017 I can only see one or two larger.  It is the sort of green candle we had during the the build up to 2017. 

Edited by Julian_Williams

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.