Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

Looks like a pretty good effort to drop the price.  Let's see if $10k holds.  These dumps usually come in waves so I expect more selling to be setting up in a few hours.

Also this is not correlating with a similar move in the Equity Markets.

Guess it's related to the Bitmex news

https://www.coindesk.com/bitmex-cftc-enforcement

minute.png

Edited by Eric123
46 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

A trite comment left by someone who knows him no more than you do. 
How about, he just got sick of the constant crap he always found he had to defend against..... 

woah. Right-o. I use to chat with Ed a bit and I based my comment on someone who had said they’d been told by him. I wasn’t intentionally trying to shoot in the dark. 

22 hours ago, Eric123 said:

Esta es mi publicación número 1000 en este tema.  

La Vela Mensual de septiembre cerró ayer en rojo. Después de mirar las Bandas de Bollinger en el gráfico mensual y cómo se están ajustando, miré el último ciclo cuando esto sucedió. Marzo de 2016. Parece que el gráfico se está configurando de manera similar a la última vez. 

Creo que octubre pondrá una vela verde y Bitcoin tendrá muchas velas mensuales verdes durante los próximos 18 meses más o menos.  

En el gráfico diario, Bitcoin básicamente ha estado en un rango de baja volatilidad cada vez más estrecho durante la semana pasada. Las Bandas de Bollinger continúan apretando. Esperando nuestro movimiento.

1er mes.png

2nd Month.png

10 1 2020.png

@eric123 infinitely grateful for all your posts, they are great.

I'm sure you will be right as on page 1 and so many other times.

hug.

Posted (edited)

Well we got our second wave of selling as expected but Bitcoin has held up pretty nicely.  The price only falling below the current support line briefly. Currently above $10,500.  Bitcoin has not fallen below $10k for 22 days now and it has not closed below $10k for the last 67 days in a row which is a record.  In Dec 2017 - Jan 18 Bitcoin has 60 daily closes in a row above $10k. 

Bollinger Bands are still tightening.  A break out is still approaching. 

11 2 2020.png

10 2 2020.png

Edited by Eric123

Was unable to post this weekend, but Bitcoin is basically right where we left it on Friday give or take.

Bollinger Bands Continue to Tighten/Flatten  the price has not dipped below $10k for 25 straight Days and the Price has closed above $10k for 70 Days.

Hash rate is at the 8th highest ever. 

Still waiting on our breakout.  

10 7 2020.png

More of the same for Bitcoin's price.  Still in the same range, the Bollinger Bands Continue to Tighten, Bitcoin's Hash Rate is at the 12th highest ever and Bitcoin spent another day above $10k.

The waiting continues. 

@Quadripple Thanks.  As far as I can tell with XRP the chart really doesn't tell much.  I really just waiting for XRP to get dragged along in Bitcoin's next bull run.  

Charting the Course of XRP - is a popular thread that addresses XRP charting it.  Personally I don't think XRP has established any patterns of it's own independent of Bitcoin.   

10 8 2020.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.