Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

Posted Images

Looks like Bitcoin is consolidating just under $11k.  Bollinger Bands are tightening,  low volatility now you guys know the game after these periods there is always a break out one way or the other.  $10k looks to be a pretty solid floor though and Bitcoin has had 8 solid days over $10k.  Also the hash rate is the third highest it has ever been.  

Also NEO is killing it.  

9 18 2020.png

On 9/18/2020 at 3:39 PM, Eric123 said:

Looks like Bitcoin is consolidating just under $11k.  Bollinger Bands are tightening,  low volatility now you guys know the game after these periods there is always a break out one way or the other.  $10k looks to be a pretty solid floor though and Bitcoin has had 8 solid days over $10k.  Also the hash rate is the third highest it has ever been.  

Also NEO is killing it.  

9 18 2020.png

seems to have taken 11k now, 

Bitcoin got a little bit of a move to the upside yesterday and now a little bit of a move to the downside yesterday.  Still is low volatility mode.  Bollinger Bands are tightening.  Waiting on the move.  There were a few bigish dumps on the one minute chart which were eaten up but moved the price about $100.  If I had to guess I'd say we end flat today.

9 20 2020.png

Alessio's piece last night made a good case on a BTC bull run about to launch.
Except... (the threat of a stocks crash dragging it down)

Note, his TA was mainly based on the 21 WEEKLY MA and the recent breakout - matches up with the past's similar ones.

Edited by JASCoder
added "WEEKLY" MA

Really bullish looking chart for BTC.  Low volume retest of the MA10 and bounced nicely off of it.  Looks like we had our cycle low and have a clear uptrend ahead.  MA10 just crossed the MA20, a classic bull sign.

I agree with what was said above that the only thing standing in the way would be a stock market dump.  It's possible that the S&P 500 put in a daily cycle low on Friday, in which case we might get rising stocks along with rising BTC.  Monday's action will be very important.

YOYBwp83

Edited by Master_of_Brain

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.