Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

I agree @Eric123 - 10k used to be a target, now it's a supporting floor.

Alessio had a pretty good TA on BTC's recent action, he is very bullish now except for one crucial caveat (mentioned near then end of his vid), specifically: the proviso related to the influence of the stock markets which could hold back BTC's effort to rise back up past 12k. 

Edited by JASCoder
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

Posted Images

On 9/5/2020 at 5:45 PM, MQB said:

Most Defi coins are 80-90% down, you've got steel balls holding it now

YFI a little better but I doubt it'll hold for too long.

Most? I’ve a few which I’ve sold 50% at their top and still hold over x 3 what I paid and that’s over 3 months, my legs are shaking like shaking Stevens, baby” Behind the green door” 😎🤪😂

31 minutes ago, MQB said:

Leverage short it and you'll be believed.

usual @Baka, spewing opinions that sounds like "fact", i almost come to believe it myself, yup he should put the money where his mouth is

will go down? leverage 200x short then, after that we all follow baka, enough people with enough volume, price will actually drop and fulfilled his "facts"

2 hours ago, MQB said:

Leverage short it and you'll be believed.

I don't know the futur , I'm just saying what I think will happen.

Don't be so butthurt. I already sold and I'm already winning 20-30% with this XRP crash (from 0.29 to 0.23)

Wouldn't be surprised to see a crash in the coming days to 0.18$ , maybe we ll eventually get to 0.25$ before going to 0.18$.

Edited by Baka
1 minute ago, Baka said:

I don't know the futur , I'm just saying what I think will happen.

Don't be so butthurt. and I already sold and I'm already winning 20-30% with this XRP crash (from 0.29 to 0.23)

You're barking at the wrong tree my friend. I applauded all your success.

BTW my XRP bag has been empty since one year ago. I am here to see a broader spectrum of opinions.

In my opinion, backed up by previous patterns and cycles; we are seeing a classic support/resistance flip after a prolonged accumulation period for most coins. 

I bought more. As much as I safely could. Turning bearish after a good impulse up, while flipping resistance into support is a big mistake and fueled by emotions instead of facts. 

bears will be bears and bulls will be bulls. But I watch the charts and I follow their story. Good luck to us all, I hope everyone can make a healthy profit anyhow.

Edited by Plikk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.