Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

Posted Images

Bitcoin's price is holding between the trend lines. and the bollinger bands are tightening.  Again I'm expecting a move around Sunday.  

On 8/11/2020 at 4:54 PM, Julian_Williams said:

but my expectations are that the price will ramp up much faster this time

I'd like to think so.  It is easier to enter the market now and FOMO will be a big factor but that dynamic is fighting against the size of the market.  It will certainly be interesting to watch.  

15 hours ago, Master_of_Brain said:

If anything, it seems as though BTC has been more correlated with precious metals than the S&P. 

You mean just Gold, the other metals silver, platinum, palladium seem to have gone off on their own.  Since 2011 - Gold has basically doubled - Palladium going up multiples of it's former price while Silver and Platinum are half what they were.  I really think (long term anyway) that bitcoin just does it's own thing price wise.

8 13 2020.png

1 hour ago, Eric123 said:

Bitcoin's price is holding between the trend lines. and the bollinger bands are tightening.  Again I'm expecting a move around Sunday.  

I'd like to think so.  It is easier to enter the market now and FOMO will be a big factor but that dynamic is fighting against the size of the market.  It will certainly be interesting to watch.  

You mean just Gold, the other metals silver, platinum, palladium seem to have gone off on their own.  Since 2011 - Gold has basically doubled - Palladium going up multiples of it's former price while Silver and Platinum are half what they were.  I really think (long term anyway) that bitcoin just does it's own thing price wise.

8 13 2020.png

Dude, what about a new rejection round 12K again, I think that is possible.

5 minutes ago, Lumpy said:

Dude, what about a new rejection round 12K again, I think that is possible.

That could happen.  The price has briefly been breaking above and below the trend lines for the last two weeks.  I don't think it would be a big deal.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.