Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Guybrush said:

down the drain that is...

I don't know. think it's gonna take us by suprise soon and shoot up.

i hear that for 2,5 years now, so it better happen soon then.

So all these mooners cant understand that Ripple will sell off their coins for many years ahead and make their money. They dont care abour ordinary investors like you. This will not allow the price to raise even to $1 for upcoming 10 years. When you flood the market with a huge supply of coins, there is no other way.

Sure if you are young enough to wait for another 20 years ahead, then come on:)))

@Fidel_Castro the entire crypto market except for a few small caps which are easy to pump is controlled by Bitcoin's movements and Bitcoin is ramping up to a bull run.  If XRP doesn't participate in the next bull run, there will be no XRP.  XRP will not appreciate with age it will make it's move soon or not at all -  the next 18 months will tell the story, there is no 20 year time line.  

1 hour ago, AlejoMoreno said:

I think if we are truly switching to bull mode then we should be looking for another market wide push on good volume within the next week. It shouldn't be moving sideways for too long or correcting yet if things are really getting bullish.

i bought more monero after looking at your name

Bitcoin's price has been moving above and below the top of the pennant line which is about $11,688. Currently the price is above the line. 

Looks like $12,100 is the price to beat for a recent high.  The 600 Day EMA is scheduled to cross the Long Term Down Trend Line Sunday 8/16.  I am expecting another surge in price around this time if it does not happen sooner.

8 10 2020.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.