Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, RussianStandards said:

Looks like it’s done what you said at the moment, nice recovery so far!

Passing .26 was a milestone, but for many not enough to confirm we had really bottomed.

A strong uptick for Bitcoin would be very good for XRP, since it would probably help us through the .32 ceiling.  This would be a strong signal to waverers waiting to join the XRP train before XRP starts a new parabolic cycle like happened in 2017, and we could see the influx of a lot more investment in XRP tokens.

Once again the downside seems to be very limited and I have been forced to re-enter at higher prices than I was hoping (still lower than where I sold, but not nearly by enough margin to warrant the move). ETH especially has shown unbelievable strength during this rally.  I have bought fully back in roughly 50% BTC 25% ETH and 25% XRP.

Looking for a large move up as we come out of this consolidation period.  

BTC looks to be making another run at resistance to break out of the pennant.

3jI69BPE

XRP broke down out of the triangle but has found solid support at the 200 hour moving average.  If BTC and ETH break up, I can't see why XRP wouldn't follow.  It is still more overbought than the other two at the moment, but I'm not going to bet against it right now.

b8KydqC8

49 minutes ago, RussianStandards said:

Looks like it’s done what you said at the moment, nice recovery so far!

4 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Passing .26 was a milestone, but for many not enough to confirm we had really bottomed.

A strong uptick for Bitcoin would be very good for XRP, since it would probably help us through the .32 ceiling.  This would be a strong signal to waverers waiting to join the XRP train before XRP starts a new parabolic cycle like happened in 2017, and we could see the influx of a lot more investment in XRP tokens.

it can only go up from here accordingly to the law of Deep V formation, BTC up everything goes up

if anything, i'd avoid trading and just buy and hold now before the fireworks began

i'm happy to add more but my bag is full, im diverting my money to my forex trading venture and grow my long term monthly earning power

the requirements for bullrun has been satisfied:

1. deep V formation in BTC the leader coin
2. fundamentals (slowly progressing regulation, OCC, infrastructure, CBDC, country discussing blockchain, etc)
3. enough time has passed, high time we get what we deserve

the fruits of a deep V formation will be fully played out within 1 year's time

2021 will be the unforgettable year just like 2017, XRP to USD 9-10, then to USD 50, bonus if reached 100 due to groundbreaking announcement relating to utility

Bitcoin's price held up well under the price assault yesterday.  Even on the minute chart on high selling it only fell to $11,200 and recovered quickly.  Currently we are above the top of the pennant which provided only brief support yesterday.  I expect that going forward the top of the pennant will provide support and the price will spring off the line in week or so - the move will probably coincide with the 600 DAY EMA crossing the Long Term Down Trend Line which will happen around August 16th.  

All the Alts I followed pretty much followed Bitcoin, dipping and recovering.  

XRP below .30, LTC below 60, ETH below 400 (I was saying Eth below 200 was a good buy months ago, it was but then again anything was a good buy in mid-March) all seem to be good buys.  

1 hour ago, Jotaro said:

2021 will be the unforgettable year just like 2017, XRP to USD 9-10, then to USD 50, bonus if reached 100 due to groundbreaking announcement relating to utility

I agree. I'm expecting 2021 to be an incredible year.

8 8 2020.png

17 hours ago, Jotaro said:

Exactly same words were told here by other guys about 2018 & 2019. Heyyy, where are all those guys? Just sold out and finished their game😁

6 hours ago, Master_of_Brain said:

Zooming out to the weekly chart, XRP is pushing up against a really critical level at $0.30.  Doesn't take a whiz technician to see the significance of this level.

nK4DjsME

Looks more like we're going to test $0.29

3 hours ago, Fidel_Castro said:

Exactly same words were told here by other guys about 2018 & 2019. Heyyy, where are all those guys? Just sold out and finished their game😁

And then all these people with their charts and their predictions, as if they read their horoscope and think they can predict the future.

When the moon is in the 30 cent range
And xrp aligns with eth
Then peace will guide the crypto coins
And btc will steer the stars
This is the dawning of the age of the crypto coins
Age of the crypo coins
crypto coins
cryp to coins....:lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.