Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

Looks like XRP has elected for a horizontal consolidation rather than a quick correction.  As I said a few days ago, that is the most bullish option for blowing off the RSI steam.  May lag behind BTC for a few days but it will likely explode out of this consolidation, maybe on the weekend.

wvXKFNUA

Edited by Master_of_Brain
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Master_of_Brain said:

Looks like XRP has elected for a horizontal consolidation rather than a quick correction.  As I said a few days ago, that is the most bullish option for blowing off the RSI steam.  May lag behind BTC for a few days but it will likely explode out of this consolidation, maybe on the weekend.

I share your assessment friend.

From the little time I spent monitoring the recent trading activities, it seems like the OCC clarification might have initiated some accumulation action for BTC, ETH, XRP, etc. -- And from the "capitalization" metrics for Tether it seems the origin of the buying is from fiat. 

I too will be monitoring this weekend's trading with interest :)

2 hours ago, Quadripple said:

Not sure I share the positive sentiment (any longer). Feels as if we've reached a temporary price ceiling and more downward corrections are to be expected. Could see us retrace to 25 cents.

That wouldn’t be all too bad, if it is indeed just a correction within a larger uptrend. I am actually planning to buy a bit more if we were to hit .25 again. 

It is important to convincingly break .35 within a couple of weeks though, to confirm we can actually make a higher high. But I give it some time and am willing to ‘bet’ a retrace to .25 will be short lived and a nice buying opportunity. 

Looks like Bitcoin's Price is gathering to break through $12k.  Forming a pennant.  Looking for a firm break of the Down Trend Line.  Breakthrough could come today or tomorrow or maybe the next day.  It is coming though.  The 500 Day EMA  crossed the Long Term Down Trend Yesterday.  Long Term it's all systems go. 

8 6 2020.png

10 hours ago, Plikk said:

That wouldn’t be all too bad, if it is indeed just a correction within a larger uptrend. I am actually planning to buy a bit more if we were to hit .25 again. 

It is important to convincingly break .35 within a couple of weeks though, to confirm we can actually make a higher high. But I give it some time and am willing to ‘bet’ a retrace to .25 will be short lived and a nice buying opportunity. 

So you're saying if it retraces to .25 we'll never see prices that low again?!

When i look at the chart at cmc from 2019 and on, then it looks like a road that is going slightly downhill with a few speed bumps in them, so when you continue

that line then i would say that the time is now to sell because it won't see 35 cents in this little hickup and it wil drop below 20 cents again

and who knows even lower than the atl since the ath, so below 14 cents. But....i just don't dare to sell now because who knows this might be

the lift off everybody is waiting for, so yeah my problem is fomo i gues. :unsure:

32 minutes ago, retep said:

When i look at the chart at cmc from 2019 and on, then it looks like a road that is going slightly downhill with a few speed bumps in them, so when you continue

that line then i would say that the time is now to sell because it won't see 35 cents in this little hickup and it wil drop below 20 cents again

and who knows even lower than the atl since the ath, so below 14 cents.

Good joke

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.