Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

On 7/28/2020 at 6:30 AM, AlejoMoreno said:

Bitcoin always performs during runs like this. XRP has really got to correct before it starts looking good. It’s due for like 300% when you compare it to everything else over the past 3-6 months. I wouldn’t be surprised if Bitcoin gets to $13K and XRP stays around $0.22

Your pessimism is justified, but the market always confounds us just when we think we've got it worked out.  XRP is now 24c, and performing better than anything in the top 50.  Just one day of course, but the one thing I'm always right about (and the one thing it's not hard to be right about) - the market always confounds us. 

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well guys for those of you that got in late 2017, this is what the beginning of a Bull Market feels like.  There will be ups and downs of course, but it will get much crazier with much higher valuatio

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

20 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Your pessimism is justified, but the market always confounds us just when we think we've got it worked out.  XRP is now 24c, and performing better than anything in the top 50.  Just one day of course, but the one thing I'm always right about (and the one thing it's not hard to be right about) - the market always confounds us. 

You do realize right now its pumping because SWELL North America in July 29th right?

2 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:

The fact that xrp is doing better since an entire day doesn't mean anything. As a matter of fact, xrp is the biggest looser in the top ten coins since the ath,

and for every 1000 dollars that btc is going up, xrp moves 2-4 cents up, so even when btc would go to 20k again, then xrp will go up to  maybe 40-60 cents

and then it will all over and drop like a brick again for another few years. But not the other top ten coins, because they did pretty well the past two years.

6 hours ago, Archbob said:

You do realize right now its pumping because SWELL North America in July 29th right?

A 10% pump for a regional conference, but there was zero pump for the global conference last November - I mean the price was flat for 3 weeks leading up to the Singapore conference last year.   As I said about confounding...

2 hours ago, Eric123 said:

Bitcoin is holding it's gains nicely.  Looking for further up movement from here.

ETH, LTC and XRP all above their 100, 200 & 300 moving Averages.

As far as XRP's price movement or lack there of, there is obviously not a close correlation with the movement of Bitcoin.  From XRP's price history it is obvious that XRP has long periods of stagnation and then extreme spikes.  So Bitcoin might get to $20k and XRP might stay at .24 or XRP might jump to $2 in two weeks while Bitcoin's price stays at $11k.  

@Master_of_Brain on my chart we have already broken out.

7 29 2020.png

Yep, mine too now.  I use the logarithmic chart for long time frame patterns, might have been the difference. 

Good times ahead.

5 hours ago, Master_of_Brain said:

443 pages later, the "Epic Pennant" is finally being tested.  If BTC breaks up from here, which it undoubtedly will, we will have officially entered into the bull phase of the next cycle.

DMRjuLSD

Always interested, do TA actually works on Cypto? It barely works on stocks..................