Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

Well guys for those of you that got in late 2017, this is what the beginning of a Bull Market feels like.  There will be ups and downs of course, but it will get much crazier with much higher valuatio

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Sihtegroftnod said:

Based on the consistent tone in regards to XRP, you think we have hit the end of the cycle, yet? :lol:

market-cycle-800x536.jpeg

Don't show me that overused chart that people like you use as a bedtime story so you can belive this market has any valuations. I don't care where you think we are in I just simply state that the entire performance of this asset that had so much media spot light as the ONE crypto with all the connections and future use cases has had one of the worst returns! 

5 hours ago, Sihtegroftnod said:

It has been clearly stated that XRP is not to be used as an investment vehicle which puts the onus on the individual. 

I invested, hoping I would get lucky. Purely speculation.

Now, being disappointed in Ripple's performance based upon what they have claimed is an entirely different story...

You belive Ripple would even have 10% of their investment capital (warchest) if it weren't for people investing in XRP? 

Their whole business is resolving around selling their fcking coin and doing that Otc isn't going to bring in half the amount it does on the open market.

And you can bet your arse that BG and DS were giving presentations and conferences in the hope that a majority of speculators would follow the news and invest in XRP. They have been dumping XRP from their escrows all the way till 2020 you think that would have been possible if ordinary people would not have been investing in XRP?

"XRP is not to be used as an investment vehicle" takes the BS medal of 2020.

Edited by Staigera

Regarding the heavy XRP trading on-going since about 16 hours ago...

There is some strong accumulation occurring, the changes in the indicators are radically bullish compared to a day ago. Let's see how long this sustains.

BTW. I've been testing out API code hitting Binance.us, and their services show much distress since wtf ever switch got thrown. They must be in fire-alarm mode right now, pity their poor IT worker fools.

Interesting times.

1 hour ago, Staigera said:

Don't show me that overused chart that people like you use as a bedtime story so you can belive this market has any valuations. I don't care where you think we are in I just simply state that the entire performance of this asset that had so much media spot light as the ONE crypto with all the connections and future use cases has had one of the worst returns! 

You belive Ripple would even have 10% of their investment capital (warchest) if it weren't for people investing in XRP? 

Their whole business is resolving around selling their fcking coin and doing that Otc isn't going to bring in half the amount it does on the open market.

And you can bet your arse that BG and DS were giving presentations and conferences in the hope that a majority of speculators would follow the news and invest in XRP. They have been dumping XRP from their escrows all the way till 2020 you think that would have been possible if ordinary people would not have been investing in XRP?

"XRP is not to be used as an investment vehicle" takes the BS medal of 2020.

I dunno why the **** you're beating your chest and acting angry for, yah God damn baboon. I'm simply stating facts. That's not to say I don't feel the same as you but you really can't go blaming Ripple for your choice to invest. There is no contract or promises in the appreciation of XRP. We all assumed such.

Also, if you don't think this market has any valuations then what the **** are you even doing here?

Just another sucker. Which is good, I'll gladly take your money but **** you whiney snowflake-ass ************* couldn't be more obnoxious. 

12 hours ago, Sihtegroftnod said:

I dunno why the **** you're beating your chest and acting angry for, yah God damn baboon. I'm simply stating facts. That's not to say I don't feel the same as you but you really can't go blaming Ripple for your choice to invest. There is no contract or promises in the appreciation of XRP. We all assumed such.

Also, if you don't think this market has any valuations then what the **** are you even doing here?

Just another sucker. Which is good, I'll gladly take your money but **** you whiney snowflake-ass ************* couldn't be more obnoxious. 

You're the one sounding like a little girl who's undeys are to tight. Calm the fck down princess the only little snowflake around here is you.

Mad yes your bullsh!t jingled my chains Abit because which numnut is going to be all like "uuuuh xrp isn't meant as a investment so why you being pissed that xrp has been the only one who hasn't done almost any good price wise" 

This market cannot be pinned with valuations because it's a fcking mess it has almost no structure and then you come with some wack ass B's chart that we are in some kind of investment state, **** off. 

2 hours ago, Master_of_Brain said:

XRP got rejected from the MA200 pretty firmly but likely due more to the general market dump today than anything specific to XRP.  I am not liking the correlation between US stocks and cryptos right now.

Will keep watching XRP for a close above the MA200 for a potential entry.

X9gXST8I

Many people, for one reason or another, thought crypto would be a safe haven, and therefore, be indirectly correlated to the stock market.

I never saw that as sensible because crypto is too volatile over short time spans to be a safe haven. A safe haven is a place where you put your wealth temporarily with the intent of pulling it out to put it back where it was before at some point.

A safe haven should predictabily hold value or predictably appreciate over short time spans. Crypto does neither of those predictably.

2 minutes ago, AlejoMoreno said:

Many people, for one reason or another, thought crypto would be a safe haven, and therefore, be indirectly correlated to the stock market.

I never saw that as sensible because crypto is too volatile over short time spans to be a safe haven. A safe haven is a place where you put your wealth temporarily with the intent of pulling it out to put it back where it was before at some point.

A safe haven should predictabily hold value or predictably appreciate over short time spans. Crypto does neither of those predictably.

Cryptos are definitely falling into the "risk on" category.  I wonder if part of what we are seeing with all of these alts randomly popping off is the same Robinhood phenomenon we are seeing with tech and penny stocks.  Maybe the young crowd saw the writing on the wall for the stock market and are moving their funds into cryptos?  

It is a strange "alt season" because it doesn't look like the money is coming out of BTC necessarily, suggesting new money entering the space?  Which would ultimately be bullish, although none of this feels right.

28 minutes ago, Master_of_Brain said:

Cryptos are definitely falling into the "risk on" category.  I wonder if part of what we are seeing with all of these alts randomly popping off is the same Robinhood phenomenon we are seeing with tech and penny stocks.  Maybe the young crowd saw the writing on the wall for the stock market and are moving their funds into cryptos?  

It is a strange "alt season" because it doesn't look like the money is coming out of BTC necessarily, suggesting new money entering the space?  Which would ultimately be bullish, although none of this feels right.

I don’t think it’s new money. It’s just another strange fluctuation/wave that the crypto market sees all the time; triggered by bots, algorithms, whales or whatever you want to call it.

Bitcoin's Price has been above the Long Term Down Trend Line for 44 Days.  The price is right against the Short Term Down Trend Line.  Looks like the Candle is putting in a hammer which should mean upward movement.  I expect volatility when any trend line is breached.  The 50 Day EMA will also be breaking the Short Term Down Trend Line over the weekend.  Looks positive. 

7 10 2020.png