Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

Bitcoin's price has spent 32 days above the Long Term Down Trend on the Daily Chart.  Even with the latest assault on the price - down 10 of the last 12 days, the price is still above the Long Term Down Trend on the Daily, Weekly and Monthly Charts.  Weekly will be closing out later this evening at 8 pm - Eastern USA Time and the Monthly will be closing out Tuesday at 8 pm.  I expect that the price will remain above the downtrend lines.

Bollinger bands have been moving down but generally it has been sideways action between 10k and 9k since -  May 27.

Still looking for our break out. 

6 28 2020.png

Bitcoin's price has been above the Long Term Down Trend Line for 34 days.  The monthly price will close above the Monthly Down Trend Line tonight , for the second month in a row, if the price stays above $8,500 which I assume it will.

The bollinger bands are starting to tighten again on Bitcoin and basically all of the coins.  Still waiting on our big move.  

A day ago $300 million tether was moved to Binance.  So maybe something is brewing.

6 30 2020.png

twitter.png

14 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

Ugh was hoping that $300 million would fuel a big move.  Thanks @strikerjax

I doubt $300 mln would fuel the market by completely changing it overall sentiment, esp long term.

It can impact a short-term price spike, but even most important drivers for a bull run to start are: 1. consistent  demand, incl from an average retail investors (not happening ATM); 2. less selling, incl. by miners (seems to be happening). 

42 minutes ago, Sihtegroftnod said:

It would be nice if XRP made up some ******* ground. I know that it is not supposed to be an investment vehicle, but wtf. Never thought it would drop below my DCA.

Hearhear!