Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

@Eric123 My perspective is a bit different;  in my opinion the alt season begins once BTC momentum tapers off and the price becomes stuck.  While this may take place after BTC hits some ridiculous ATH

Posted Images

Just now, mariusthegreat said:

Crickets....

More volatility then would otherwise be expected on a normal day but the price is doing more or less what it should in terms of its cycle.  On to the next day.

3 minutes ago, MrFlibbers said:

More volatility then would otherwise be expected on a normal day but the price is doing more or less what it should in terms of its cycle.  On to the next day.

So lower in your opinion ?

What would be your buy in ?

7 minutes ago, mariusthegreat said:

So lower in your opinion ?

What would be your buy in ?

We haven't seen the local low yet.  I posted a chart above, but my entry will begin between $6000 and $7000.  @Baka is more bearish than me, he is look at sub-$5000 prices, which are also a possibility.  

The long term remains very bullish IMO.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.