Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

5 hours ago, Gorgalosk said:

Are you taking investors?

Yes, all investors are GUARANTEED a BIG return on their investment.

Initially, investor funds will be used to fund the growth of the exchange infrastructure and help build the associated ecosystem. It will also help to provide liquidity as we add more and more trading pairs. Keep in mind that we’ll be signing off on one new trading pair per week minimum.

We’re actually already trialing dozens of digital assets that are ready to go live trading at any moment!!

Once we’ve established a healthy trading market, the market and ecosystem associated with our exchange will begin to drive VALUE that will be returned to investors.

We will publish quarterly reports to keep investors updated on the growth of the exchange and how trading volume is progressing.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

@Eric123 My perspective is a bit different;  in my opinion the alt season begins once BTC momentum tapers off and the price becomes stuck.  While this may take place after BTC hits some ridiculous ATH

Posted Images

Economic contractions caused by CV-19 are going to continue to suppress bitcoin with limited capital to invest with in the short term with a tendency to be risk averse, though when things pick up I expect it to take off amplified with effects of the halvening. Fundamentally the use case is strengthened as major currencies become further diluted. The more readily transferable, more divisible version of  gold eventually becomes attractive here.

I still believe the biggest likelihood of alt-coins pumping in the relatively near future will be due to a bitcoin driven bull run, and expect some particular alts to go mental again as a result of this. 

There are some interesting alts out there with different use cases that derive their own value through their intended niche, directly or indirectly, that theoretically should produce enough demand for the asset to increase in price on its own. XRP being one of them. 

Based on the rationale above, its worth keeping a healthy bag of BTC as well as some large to mid-cap alts handy. 

Edited by ManBearPig
2 hours ago, ManBearPig said:

Economic contractions caused by CV-19 are going to continue to suppress bitcoin with limited capital to invest with in the short term with a tendency to be risk averse, though when things pick up I expect it to take off amplified with effects of the halvening. Fundamentally the use case is strengthened as major currencies become further diluted. The more readily transferable, more divisible version of  gold eventually becomes attractive here.

I still believe the biggest likelihood of alt-coins pumping in the relatively near future will be due to a bitcoin driven bull run, and expect some particular alts to go mental again as a result of this. 

There are some interesting alts out there with different use cases that derive their own value through their intended niche, directly or indirectly, that theoretically should produce enough demand for the asset to increase in price on its own. XRP being one of them. 

Based on the rationale above, its worth keeping a healthy bag of BTC as well as some large to mid-cap alts handy. 

What is your take on what will go first? You think BTC will go first, then alts? Other way around or simultaneously?

Looking at the current BTC dominance I'm having a hard time believing it will grow back to old levels as it is allready around 65%.

5 hours ago, Caracappa said:

What is your take on what will go first? You think BTC will go first, then alts? Other way around or simultaneously?

Looking at the current BTC dominance I'm having a hard time believing it will grow back to old levels as it is allready around 65%.

Perhaps initially with new investors into BTC but not the other way around. I would think you would have something similar to the spring of 2019 where it was more concurrent but with less velocity than 2017. I think the the tens of thousands of percentage gains wont be there again, but expect certain alts to highly outperform BTC.

Edited by ManBearPig

Halving less than 2 Weeks away.

Bitcoin had it's 7th green day in a row yesterday, I thought the streak would break yesterday but, no, maybe today.  I'm still waiting on a big up day on big volume to happen. 

XRP is making a decent move up 5%

@Caracappa  in 2017 XRP moved for it's own reasons (the escrow) independent of the rest of the crypto market until it eventually got caught up in the parabolic run.  IMO Bitcoin will drag XRP along, but XRP can start running at any time even if Bitcoin remains flat.

4 28 2020.png

All Green today with Bitcoin being the big mover and Litecoin lagging.  Eth is about to make a golden cross on the 50/100 Day EMA.

Below is the Graph I posted April 10th when I though this halving might play out like 2016.  Anyway the price is close to the pre halving circle and may get there today.  If this plays out like 2012 though the price will just keep going up. 

4 29 2020a.png

4 29 2020.png

April 10.png

I think we’ll likely see some momentum for bit as the market tries to bet on the halving; it will be interesting to see how far this run goes.

I wonder if all the people that sold at the deep drawdown a month or so ago have bought back in?.  They’re all very silent now. Maybe they’ve deleted their accounts?

All of the expert traders that were starting to speak up here, have not said anything. 

22 minutes ago, AlejoMoreno said:

I think we’ll likely see some momentum for bit as the market tries to bet on the halving; it will be interesting to see how far this run goes.

I wonder if all the people that sold at the deep drawdown a month or so ago have bought back in?.  They’re all very silent now. Maybe they’ve deleted their accounts?

All of the expert traders that were starting to speak up here, have not said anything. 

Expert trader baka is here , waiting for 9800$ as planned, everything goes as planned. 30% of my stack are sold at 9800$. it may even go to 11-12K where I'll sell 5% more but I think we ll go down after reaching 9800$

Edited by Baka

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.