Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

Thanks @Eric123 for keeping up with the posts. Have been tracking them but have been busy. 

Just drove from Los Angeles to Miami in 3 days in a passenger vehicle and the truckers are working overtime. Coronavirus curve flattening In many states, yet with an undetermined future ahead. Federal printing presses are making 2008 look like a one piece chicken mcnugget meal with a 10 dollar price tag. Bitcoin will have its day and xrp will accelerate the much needed fluidness of future sound money as well as bridging every conventional asset. Stay safe.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

@Eric123 My perspective is a bit different;  in my opinion the alt season begins once BTC momentum tapers off and the price becomes stuck.  While this may take place after BTC hits some ridiculous ATH

Posted Images

7 hours ago, ManBearPig said:

Thanks @Eric123 for keeping up with the posts. Have been tracking them but have been busy. 

Just drove from Los Angeles to Miami in 3 days in a passenger vehicle and the truckers are working overtime. Coronavirus curve flattening In many states, yet with an undetermined future ahead. Federal printing presses are making 2008 look like a one piece chicken mcnugget meal with a 10 dollar price tag. Bitcoin will have its day and xrp will accelerate the much needed fluidness of future sound money as well as bridging every conventional asset. Stay safe.

You will know things are getting really desperate when you have to move on to dog food to survive because there is a run on your favourite brands of cat food.   I am glad to report we haven't hit that low in our area yet, but we are lucky in that we live in a relatively prosperous rural area.

Edited by Julian_Williams

The  Plus Token Down Trend line has been holding as support.  

Less than 32 Days to the halving.  Hash rate has risen to 116 Eh/S  - I have previously misstated not the number but the suffix to the hashrate  - it's not Ph/s but Eh/s.  Which is 1000x, if I listed it as Th/s I was off by 1,000,000x.

1 tera hash per second is one trillion (1,000,000,000,000) hashes per second. 1 peta hash per second is one quadrillion (1,000,000,000,000,000) hashes per second. 1 exa hash per second is one quintillion (1,000,000,000,000,000,000) hashes per second

But the point is the hash rate  fell to a recent low of 75 - 85 EH/s and is now back up to 116 EH/s - the all time high was 133 Eh/s reached on March 5, 2020,

Halving is less than 32 days away..

Still expect a big green candle to at least match friday's red candle bringing the price back over the 50 Day EMA.

@Milly238  @ManBearPig  Thanks for the support.

4 11 2020.png

40 minutes ago, Xrpiet said:

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread.

In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions given.

There are currently three comments tied in the race, each having 21 reactions:

Here's a plot of the people who gave over 50 reactions.

image.png.8f6147372142b60988ffb83628436d54.png

and here's a the people who received over 50 reactions:

image.png.d812373419fc8b4a9499c77187284332.png

Given a reaction, Cesar1810 was most likely to 'like', dr_ed most likely to say 'thanks', MQB was most likely to say 'haha', EcneitapLatnem was most likely to be 'sad', and Kiwi was most likely to be 'confused'. Seems about right ...

Below I showed people getting confused by each other. An arrow from X to Y means X reacted 'confused' on Y's comment. Seems like Eric123 confuses the heck out of Viggo, and a lot of people are confused by baobeiiiii:

image.png.fb17e17ff853459b26ab9ba4fa883f09.png

This is pure gold😄

3 hours ago, Xrpiet said:

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread.

In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions given.

There are currently three comments tied in the race, each having 21 reactions:

Here's a plot of the people who gave over 50 reactions.

image.png.8f6147372142b60988ffb83628436d54.png

and here's a the people who received over 50 reactions:

image.png.d812373419fc8b4a9499c77187284332.png

Given a reaction, Cesar1810 was most likely to 'like', dr_ed most likely to say 'thanks', MQB was most likely to say 'haha', EcneitapLatnem was most likely to be 'sad', and Kiwi was most likely to be 'confused'. Seems about right ...

Below I showed people getting confused by each other. An arrow from X to Y means X reacted 'confused' on Y's comment. Seems like Eric123 confuses the heck out of Viggo, and a lot of people are confused by baobeiiiii:

image.png.fb17e17ff853459b26ab9ba4fa883f09.png

This is excellent! This is very interesting. How long did it take you to do this?

This is an interesting way to show the personalities and how the community views people in this thread. I really love this. hahaha

How did you extract the quantities for all of this information?

--------------

@Cesar1810 Por qué te gusta todo? jjajajaja

7 minutes ago, AlejoMoreno said:

This is excellent! This is very interesting. How long did it take you to do this?

This is an interesting way to show the personalities and how the community views people in this thread. I really love this. hahaha

--------------

@Cesar1810 Por qué te gusta todo? jjajajaja

Es porque @Cesar1810 es un optimista nato! Un saludo para los dos

43 minutes ago, AlejoMoreno said:

Thanks!

It took about half an hour to write the scraper, about 15 minutes to wait for the data to come in (didn't want to stress the server too much), and about an hour to finding out what I wanted to show and actually creating it.

Initially, I tried to make a graph of all the likes (just like the 'confused' graph), but it became too crowded to show as a static image. I wanted to do this to find out if there are 'cliques' of people (I expected the people I put on the ignore list to be a clique), but there wasn't a clear pattern there, mostly because those people do not like each other as much in this thread as in the others.

Edited by Xrpiet
14 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

You will know things are getting really desperate when you have to move on to dog food to survive because there is a run on your favourite brands of cat food.   I am glad to report we haven't hit that low in our area yet, but we are lucky in that we live in a relatively prosperous rural area.

Meow mix is a 30 day wait time on amazon prime, and I can’t sit under tables at Applebees waiting for scraps to fall to the floor due to social distancing. Luckily I fattened up on Carne Asada in Southern California that should get me to the halving!

10 hours ago, Cesar1810 said:

You will have already noticed that I love this thread .... hahahahaha many good comments that I really appreciate.

and yes .... I am very positive in life in general terms.

I think the amount of likes is also because I follow this thread from page 1.

hugs and hold

I thought you were a bot 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.