Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

47 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

What do you mean with "not enough volume"? In 2017 pre bullrun there was <5bln 24hr volume and 10 to 15bln during the fomo run. 

Now there is 30 bln volume during sideway action and 45+ today.

Washtrading aside, which was also there in 2017.

I m talking about this , I've wrote THIS in red. 

And there is not enough new comers in the market , the price increase is just a kind of rebound , or a pump before a dump (my theory). 

It's not a real increase that can say we may see a bull market 

Capture d’écran 2020-04-07 à 00.14.33.png

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

@Eric123 My perspective is a bit different;  in my opinion the alt season begins once BTC momentum tapers off and the price becomes stuck.  While this may take place after BTC hits some ridiculous ATH

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Guest said:

Yeah, I'm out. This forum is riddled with absolute jokers.

Honestly, if you want to take your TA from someone espousing the great replacement theory, that's on you, but I'd suggest not doing that.

I agree with you. Some days I open this forum up, glance at a page or two and think, "Yea, don't need this today" and I close it.

I'm not going to bother reading posts made by a bunch of jive turkeys.

Edited by AlejoMoreno
9 hours ago, Baka said:

I m talking about this , I've wrote THIS in red. 

And there is not enough new comers in the market , the price increase is just a kind of rebound , or a pump before a dump (my theory). 

It's not a real increase that can say we may see a bull market 

Capture d’écran 2020-04-07 à 00.14.33.png

I'm sorry, honest question. I don't get the first sentence with 'This in red'.

Understand the view about newcomers. However my take on this is you don't want the newcomers yet. Looking at both the 2017 runs, the retail came in halfway during the bullmarket. It was around $ 2,00 I suddenly had multiple colleagues asking me about that crypto thing I invested in and had to help setting up wallets. The reason they came was they read in mainstream news that crypto was growing lots of percentages. When it becomes mainstream news (which are quiet right now) is the time to start selling.

So if the conditions are created (stocks suck for example) and crypto made huge gains in recent weeks, news start covering that information, the fresh money comes in later. That is how it theoratically always should be. Because usually the old investors win, and new money loses.

Edited by Caracappa
36 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

Understand the view about newcomers. However my take on this is you don't want the newcomers yet. Looking at both the 2017 runs, the retail came in halfway during the bullmarket. It was around $ 2,00 I suddenly had multiple colleagues asking me about that crypto thing I invested in and had to help setting up wallets. The reason they came was they read in mainstream news that crypto was growing lots of percentages. When it becomes mainstream news (which are quiet right now) is the time to start selling.

So if the conditions are created (stocks suck for example) and crypto made huge gains in recent weeks, news start covering that information, the fresh money comes in later. That is how it theoratically always should be. Because usually the old investors win, and new money loses.

That's where the old saying "Sell the news" always works. The second everyone and their parents is trying to buy in, you better decide how much of an increase is enough and have your limit orders set to sell at a certain price.

2 hours ago, Caracappa said:

that's true that when the price will get near TA ,there will be more people coming in crypto space.

What I was saying before is that the trend is still bearish but we are seing a pretty fast increase in price , this shows a fake out or a counter run . the bulls will try to search 7800 first , but I think it will crash from there. if it doesn't ,  we 'll see 8500-9800 pretty fast (accumulation price target) then the crash

Edited by Baka
Posted (edited)

Got bored with the Apocalypse thing.

Broke through the downtrend line which began with the Plus Token dump on March 8 yesterday on decent volume yesterday, Also price broke the 50 Day EMA.  Holding gains today.  The trend lines keep falling.  

The price needs to break $8,150 at today's price to break the downtrend that began on Feb 14, 2020, and $9,160 to break the larger downtrend the price has been in since December 2017.  Less than 36 days till the halving.

Litecoin (which I use as a leading indicator) is about to break above the 50 Day EMA.

Will Bitcoin breach below the trend lines it just took out this close to the halving? I'm not betting that way.   

4 7 2020 ltc.png

4 7 2020.png

Edited by Eric123
changed chart corona virus trendline
38 minutes ago, jMusic said:

I'm still hopeful that btc pushes through the downtrend resistance (thicker dotted line) and continues the climb to the 7,800 - 8,000 area.

177776182_btc4-7-20.thumb.png.05018e1cd79b3bc143e54cb0ef835435.png

it may , with the halving it could push the price to 9800$ but post halving it could go down pretty fast 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.