Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

9 hours ago, Zedy44 said:

Regarding the tether debacle I’d be more worried that exchanges will stop allowing USDT trading pairs, which will cause a mad scramble to liquidate holdings of USDT. It may temporarily boost market prices as people move out of USDT at any cost, but ultimately the overall market volume will drop by up to 80% which is going to bring volatility in either direction.

Sooner or later i must happen and i think its a good thing to happen

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

So yeah 5 weeks off but still not bad,  considering bitcoin was around $3.8k when I made the prediction on March 1st!!  And 90% of people were calling for a retest of the lows!! In a few days 3 o

Posted Images

According to a filing attributed to assistant Attorney General Brian Whitehurst, the probe began sometime in 2018 and appeared to have been driven because, despite claims to the contrary, “OAG has reason to believe that Bitfinex still allows New York-based individual investors to deposit, trade, and withdraw virtual currencies, and engage in other transactions, on the Bitfinex trading platform.”

NY the home of the NYSE and NASD can't stand crypto.

New York has an agenda.  They are trying to keep the old, dying system alive.  What extreme overreach.  Does anyone actually believe the allegations just because the NYAG says it???  Also this info was probably leaked earlier and traded on by people in that very office. In my opinion the NYAG's office has zero credibility.  

Edited by Eric123
2 hours ago, Eric123 said:

According to a filing attributed to assistant Attorney General Brian Whitehurst, the probe began sometime in 2018 and appeared to have been driven because, despite claims to the contrary, “OAG has reason to believe that Bitfinex still allows New York-based individual investors to deposit, trade, and withdraw virtual currencies, and engage in other transactions, on the Bitfinex trading platform.”

NY the home of the NYSE and NASD can't stand crypto.

New York has an agenda.  They are trying to keep the old, dying system alive.  What extreme overreach.  Does anyone actually believe the allegations just because the NYAG says it???  Also this info was probably leaked earlier and traded on by people in that very office. In my opinion the NYAG's office has zero credibility.  

I honestly thought NYSE and NASDQ had NY in their pockets and were very influential but I guess I was wrong... 

3 hours ago, dr_ed said:

It's Saturday, noon, here in Texas. I have a question if anybody's around......is that a legitimate bull flag on the BTC one day, or am I getting that wrong? I can't make a screen shot, or I'd put it up.

I don’t think this is w bull flag. For me, a bull flag has a shape where it goes up sharply, then comes down a bit at an angle. 

53E61108-99F6-4AE9-AF61-BFECE0CDCFD7.png

894D078B-E7AA-4AB5-A589-194775700737.png

The last time in 2015 when the 50 Day EMA crossed the 200 Day EMA    the 100 Day EMA followed shortly there after (took like 4 days).  I expect something similar to occur now.   We've been getting big jumps up on high volume then sideways moves on relatively low volume.  We are due for another 50k plus day.   @dr_ed I'm right with you on this, but I thought we'd be back at $6,500 weeks ago. I'd say withing the next 10 days or so we regain the November price range and the 100 Day EMA crosses the 200 Day EMA.  I'm gonna pick up some more bitcoin today.

4 28.png

4 hours ago, Eric123 said:

The last time in 2015 when the 50 Day EMA crossed the 200 Day EMA    the 100 Day EMA followed shortly there after (took like 4 days).  I expect something similar to occur now.   We've been getting big jumps up on high volume then sideways moves on relatively low volume.  We are due for another 50k plus day.   @dr_ed I'm right with you on this, but I thought we'd be back at $6,500 weeks ago. I'd say withing the next 10 days or so we regain the November price range and the 100 Day EMA crosses the 200 Day EMA.  I'm gonna pick up some more bitcoin today.

4 28.png

time to trade all XRP for BTC then

4 hours ago, Eric123 said:

4 28.png

Hey Eric, recently I just turned bearish again. I think the chart is screaming for a break down (seeing bearish divergences, short term lower lows and weak bullish candles). I sold my LTC stack @ $67 as the key resistance of $70 was broken and wanted to secure my profits. We are not out of the woods just yet. Furthermore, I got two questions for you:

- You seem to work a lot with EMA's, but EMA's only. Why are you not combining this with oscillators such as the RSI and MACD? 

- Why are you using Bitfinex? Crypto trades at a premium price on that exchange and does not reflect ''real'' prices. It could make your analysis unreliable. 

Edited by TheXRPNinja
1 hour ago, Kavabata said:

dkxXqSZz

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a great day! Lets start by taking a look at XRP, and talk about why I think its going to 0.05 cent. First reason is, regulation, no government in their right mind is going to let xrp/ripple come in and disrupt their central banks entire payment processing current operation (dollars/swift), its just not going to happen in this day and age. Instead of using xrp/ripple, they will continue to use dollars/swift and just modernize the processing to be instantaneous. Second reason is, inflation , xrp is highly inflated and many people holding billions of coins in wallets ready to dump at a moments notice, remember Jed McCaleb? Third reason is, TRANSPARENCY, xrp/ripple has never been audited legitimately, so we do not technically know who exactly owns all the top wallets, according to an analysis performed by BITMEX, Ripple has been unable to retrieve the first 32,570 blocks from the Ripple ledger and none of the nodes could repair or obtain the data. This means that Ripple cannot a complete an audit of their blockchain, nor a transactional analysis of the 100 billion XRP coins. So therefore, xrp/ripple claims it can never be audited, therefore basically can never be trusted by any major organization or corporation, so it will simply be left in the dust. Whether you agree or disagree, please leave a comment below letting me know either way!

I think that would be a believable scenario if BTC hadn't turned up. But that's a bear market scenario, for sure. I think we're past all that.

Now I think it's extremely unlikely, UNLESS BTC breaks down. If BTC breaks out above 6K, no way will XRP follow this trajectory you're suggesting. For that to happen now, there would have to be some real negative news......something much worse than this bit of FUD.

I appreciate your post. At least you make a somewhat cogent argument for your POV. But XRP has gotten pretty hammered for some time now, and support is very strong around this level we're at. It could drop below support, but I doubt it'll stays there long. BTC is driving this bus. XRP is going to be a follower for some time.

Edited by dr_ed
1 hour ago, Kavabata said:

dkxXqSZz

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a great day! Lets start by taking a look at XRP, and talk about why I think its going to 0.05 cent. First reason is, regulation, no government in their right mind is going to let xrp/ripple come in and disrupt their central banks entire payment processing current operation (dollars/swift), its just not going to happen in this day and age. Instead of using xrp/ripple, they will continue to use dollars/swift and just modernize the processing to be instantaneous. Second reason is, inflation , xrp is highly inflated and many people holding billions of coins in wallets ready to dump at a moments notice, remember Jed McCaleb? Third reason is, TRANSPARENCY, xrp/ripple has never been audited legitimately, so we do not technically know who exactly owns all the top wallets, according to an analysis performed by BITMEX, Ripple has been unable to retrieve the first 32,570 blocks from the Ripple ledger and none of the nodes could repair or obtain the data. This means that Ripple cannot a complete an audit of their blockchain, nor a transactional analysis of the 100 billion XRP coins. So therefore, xrp/ripple claims it can never be audited, therefore basically can never be trusted by any major organization or corporation, so it will simply be left in the dust. Whether you agree or disagree, please leave a comment below letting me know either way!

Can someone comment on this?  It is an interesting allegation I would like to know more about

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.