Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

@ObeyTheWafflehouse honestly I don't think we go that low, I know a lot of people are expecting it to go lower and that's one of the reasons i think it won't.  As soon as we break this trend it's off to the races and that can happen at any moment but no later than February 18th IMO based on the chart.  Once the 50 day ema broke the trend it assured bitcoin's success,  but again I thought $6k was gonna hold, (and it probably would have if not for Craig Wright, (who has banned me on twitter) and his little Bitcoin Cash SV coup). Btw we seldom get more than three red days in a row, we have gotten as 4 red days in a row on occasion and 7 red days in a row this past March (I think) but such streaks are rare. 12:08am Eastern Time 1/29/19

pennant10.png

1 hour ago, Eric123 said:

We have not crossed yet. Getting there tho.  When it does I'm expecting there will be dramatic price action. 

9:19am Eastern Time, 1/30/19

pennant 11.png

I just realized this is for BTC.  Do you also expect dramatic price actioncfor xrp? 

@Milly238 Yeah, I think the bitcoin chart is the one to watch.  I expect the price action for alts to be five to ten times as dramatic as the price of bitcoin.  For instance right now Bitcoin is up 1.6% and Ethereum is up 3.11% litecoin is up 3.1% and xrp is up 10%.  What bitcoin does the alts do only more so.  Of Course XRP has good news out today, so it's an outlier. But I would suppose that even without the news XRP would be up 3% today based on bitcoin's move.

Edited by Eric123

14 hours ago, Eric123 said:

honestly I don't think we go that low, I know a lot of people are expecting it to go lower

Yeah I respect that. TA is more about probability, but fundamentals obviously rule the markets. :good:Just giving a different perspective on the markets.