Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

3 minutes ago, stickmonster said:

My reference to Trump's MO was not just in respect of this pandemic.  He has behaved in such ways so often there's no need to give examples.

Exactly what I expected your response to be.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Zedy44 said:

Expecting Dow to drop to $15-16k range when US announces a country-wide shelter-in-place order.  There have also been rumors going the FAA will ground all non-essential domestic flights due to pretty consistent issues over the past week for certain cities to keep control towers staffed due to the virus.  I think if the US jumps to these extremes we'll head off the mess that is hitting Spain and Italy currently.

If folks in the US want to continue to just do there own thing it's going to get much worse.  I have a pretty unique perspective as my fiance is an RN working at a level-1 trauma center up here in MA and the stories she brings home have been consistently worse every day over the last two weeks.  I'd say four weeks ago the attitude around the hospital was very, very lax.  Now it's complete panic and frustration that the systems they have in place are failing to protect patients and staff.

I think it would be better if the USA Federal Government jut steps in and does a nationwide order to complete lock everything down for a period of time. Just implement the same measures nationwide and strip it from the states so that everyone is following the same protocol. Just rip the band-aid off. The economy is going to take a hit regardless. The longer this is drawn out, the worse the effect will be on the markets, just do it all at once, let the markets react and then get it over with.

The problem in the United States is that this is extremely political and the only concern isn't the wellbeing of the public and the state of the economy/financial markets. The politicians are worried about elections later this year.

As @Eric123 mentioned in his post above if understand his point, cryptocurrency markets could be bullish due to China, Japan, and North Korea being almost out of the woods with the pandemic.

14 hours ago, Trentsteel said:

Yer, but it origins came from china, stop being a snowflake and call a horse an horse and yet I revert back to my last comment”Spanish Flu” never had its origin in Spain or Latin America But yet was labelled as such, Trump is technically right 

Call it what you want! It don’t give a damn 

Here in NYC, Chinese people have punched in the face, told to go back their country (even if they were born in the US), pushed onto subway tracks, and even stabbed... Sounds like you're ok with that. Mass hysteria + comments like this from this country's leader (Chinese Virus) signals to ignorant people that its ok to violently lash out against people who have nothing to do with the virus "origins". Words unfortunately have power, and his ineptitude is further eroding the social fabric of humanity.

@zerocool where are you getting that from.  Keep your anti-Trump rhetoric out of this. @Trentsteel commented no such thing that would lead to that assumption.

China and it's policies are the 100% cause of this pandemic no matter how much they want to deflect with their propaganda.  Italy feared appearing racist and bowed to political correctness and they are paying the price for it now.  

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/army-deploys-new-york-nyc-reports-1-coronavirus-death-hour-live-updates

I'm sure I speak for everyone on this board when I say no one wishes Chinese people harm.  This not about blaming the Chinese people.  This is about blaming the Chinese government.  And I'm sure no one is more upset with the Chinese Government than the Chinese people themselves.

16 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

@zerocool where are you getting that from.  Keep your anti-Trump rhetoric out of this. @Trentsteel commented no such thing that would lead to that assumption.

China and it's policies are the 100% cause of this pandemic no matter how much they want to deflect with their propaganda.  Italy feared appearing racist and bowed to political correctness and they are paying the price for it now.  

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/army-deploys-new-york-nyc-reports-1-coronavirus-death-hour-live-updates

I'm sure I speak for everyone on this board when I say no one wishes Chinese people harm.  This not about blaming the Chinese people.  This is about blaming the Chinese government.  And I'm sure no one is more upset with the Chinese Government than the Chinese people themselves.

I live here, and therefore its apart of my daily life. Please feel free to look it up, its no secret. How is what I said anti-Trump? I never said he's terrible, I hate him, etc. I said his ineptitude (lack of awareness) to how this is perpetuating a race problem, is in fact a problem. That's a fact, and not an opinion, because this is the environment I live in, and we're all affected as a result. Maybe you don't live in a place where people are afraid to leave their homes right now based on what they look like. If that's the case, good for you.

@Trentsteel said:

...stop being a snowflake and call a horse an horse and yet I revert back to my last comment”Spanish Flu” never had its origin in Spain or Latin America But yet was labelled as such, Trump is technically right 

Call it what you want! It don’t give a damn 

Honestly, who the f*ck cares if someone is "technically right"? The narrative of a world leader is seriously impacting the lives of innocent people. If you're unaware, unaffected, or personally don't even care, congratulations for having that privilege. It's painful to see my neighbors affected in this way, as the NYC mentality is that we're all in this together. 

Edited by Guest
38 minutes ago, zerocool said:

Honestly, who the f*ck cares if someone is "technically right"? The narrative of a world leader is seriously impacting the lives of innocent people. If you're unaware, unaffected, or personally don't even care, congratulations for having that privilege.

Yeah the narrative of the Chinese government has killed over 14,000 people so far.

Is this what you're referring to?

https://abc7ny.com/6006100/

Yeah blame Trump for a kid in East Harlem attacking a Chinese man - Yeah everyone knows East Harlem is Trump's Base.  

44 minutes ago, zerocool said:

It's painful to see my neighbors affected in this way,

It is painful to see people die gasping for air in the hospital.  

Unaware?  yeah trust me I know what's going on in NYC.

As far as Bitcoin we just fell below $6k

41 minutes ago, zerocool said:

I live here, and therefore its apart of my daily life. Please feel free to look it up, its no secret. How is what I said anti-Trump? I never said he's terrible, I hate him, etc. I said his ineptitude (lack of awareness) to how this is perpetuating a race problem, is in fact a problem. That's a fact, and not an opinion, because this is the environment I live in, and we're all affected as a result. Maybe you don't live in a place where people are afraid to leave their homes right now based on what they look like. If that's the case, good for you.

@Trentsteel said:

Honestly, who the f*ck cares if someone is "technically right"? The narrative of a world leader is seriously impacting the lives of innocent people. If you're unaware, unaffected, or personally don't even care, congratulations for having that privilege. It's painful to see my neighbors affected in this way, as the NYC mentality is that we're all in this together. 

Huh, GTFO with this crap, we all have people we care about, get off your high horse.... and keep the blam within the context of the conversation 

but yer, I call it Chinese flu or even Kung Flu GFYS if you are offended 

1 minute ago, Eric123 said:

Yeah the narrative of the Chinese government has killed over 14,000 people so far.

Is this what you're referring to?

https://abc7ny.com/6006100/

Yeah blame Trump for a kid in East Harlem attacking a Chinese man - Yeah everyone knows East Harlem is Trump's Base.  

It is painful to see people die gasping for air in the hospital.  

Unaware?  yeah trust me I know what's going on in NYC.

As far as Bitcoin we just fell below $6k

That's 1 occurrence... Woman pushed onto the tracks at Canal St., Man stabbed in Sunset Park (Brooklyn), Woman punched in the face in Midtown (this happening in MANY other places). This will forever keep happening unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

Huh, GTFO with this crap, we all have people we care about, get off your high horse.... and keep the blam within the context of the conversation 

but yer, I call it Chinese flu or even Kung Flu GFYS if you are offended 

How am I on a "high horse" - I'm pointing out a reality you're apparently unaware of and don't care about. I'm not offended by what you're saying, because your existence doesn't mean anything to me. Regardless, I hope you stay safe during this.

1 minute ago, zerocool said:

That's 1 occurrence... Woman pushed onto the tracks at Canal St., Man stabbed in Sunset Park (Brooklyn), Woman punched in the face in Midtown (this happening in MANY other places). This will forever keep happening unfortunately.

LOL want to bet none of those were done because of Trump.  You have a much bigger chance of being attacked in NYC for wearing a MAGA hat than you do for being Chinese.

3 minutes ago, zerocool said:

How am I on a "high horse" - I'm pointing out a reality you're apparently unaware of and don't care about. I'm not offended by what you're saying, because your existence doesn't mean anything to me. Regardless, I hope you stay safe during this.

Likewise, you take care 

3 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

LOL want to bet none of those were done because of Trump.  You have a much bigger chance of being attacked in NYC for wearing a MAGA hat than you do for being Chinese.

Well, these were all Chinese people, they all happened because of the Cornoavirus, and incidents continue to increase with the blame being put on China. Majority of people in NYC wearing MAGA hats are white people, most of them will have immunity for being white, LOL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.