Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

1 hour ago, Archbob said:

Bro, you know that China is underreported. They aren't even close to recovery.

Bro???? 

I didn’t say China is recovering ( but yes, maybe they are), I only stated that other countries should learn from the experiences in China and Italy. 

Why twisting my words and change it into a whole other topic?? 

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

@Eric123 My perspective is a bit different;  in my opinion the alt season begins once BTC momentum tapers off and the price becomes stuck.  While this may take place after BTC hits some ridiculous ATH

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Archbob said:

https://news.yahoo.com/chinas-coronavirus-recovery-fake-whistleblowers-191300391.html

The real number of cases and deaths is likely to be 10x what CCTV is reporting.

I still think the stock market will dump some more before it bottoms.

There are independent observers in China and there is so much focus on China that for the numbers to be reported that are 10 times less than what they are is unrealistic. 

3 hours ago, Archbob said:

https://news.yahoo.com/chinas-coronavirus-recovery-fake-whistleblowers-191300391.html

The real number of cases and deaths is likely to be 10x what CCTV is reporting.

I still think the stock market will dump some more before it bottoms.

I've got some Chinese friends , and I'm half Korean too (so I ve got family in Korea ) , and things are going well there , no fake news or conspiracy things

Day 9 of the Apocalypse 

Stimulus and Bail Outs to the rescue.  

For the last 10 years or so the market wasn't moved by economic policy or the economy for that matter, it was moved by monetary policy.  Interest rates up stocks down, Interest rates down stocks up.  Now we have reached the point where it is not just the businesses that are getting bailed out, it's the people directly.  If you were writing a scenario in which bitcoin would flourish you could not have written a better one. 

As far as Bitcoin's price today, we went up yesterday and are again up 5% give or take at about $6.5k at the moment.  If we dip below $6k I'll buy some more.   

@invest2lose

I don't subscribe to hyperwave theory, elliot wave theory or any other wave theory.  That being said, I do think Bitcoin is following a repeating pattern (growth/adoption curve) which is unique to Bitcoin, but I don't think there is one wave theory that is applicable in all situations. 

But maybe they have something there. Maybe human behavior can be determined by mathematics, maybe physics can be used to calculate the movement of our charged particles and determine our actions.  Maybe reality is just a simulation reusing the same loops over and over and over and over again.    Maybe, but I don't think so.

This is a quote from from Tyler Jenks in this article linked below dated May 6, 1990.  When the Dow was below 3k.  

"In short, says Jenks, this is no time to buy stocks or even to hold them." 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/business/1990/05/06/the-hyperwave-theory/98d6f877-b099-44ed-9ced-0dc63541c36c/

Look at the Dow chart from 1990 and ask yourself how Jenks' advice played out.  

6 minutes ago, jMusic said:

There is still a great risk that the stock markets will drop drastically, some are suggesting from around 2,500 (S&P500) to below 1,000 !!! If this were to happen btc (and all crypto) would likely follow and crater, so exercise extreme caution.

I agree, we are in uncharted territory.  This could make or break BTC.

XRP could tank - maybe to below .05 or lower, but in my opinion even at such low prices it would not be broken because XRP is about providing ODL.  The Sec General of the UN said today that driving the cost of cross border remittance payments to zero was a priority for tackling the corona virus crisis.  ODL is happening.

The lower XRP goes the sooner ODL support meets price of XRP.  The floor is going up, the speculative price is going down.

WE were told there would be a number of new corridors opened in Q1.  This has not happened and it seems we are a bit behind schedule with ODL, but I also think the Corona virus is impacting negatively on opening new corridors and rolling out ODL.

I am doing nothing, but I will try and put spare cash into XRP at intervals.

7 hours ago, Trentsteel said:

A narrative being pushed by the American media.

I trust the American Media more than the Chinese media, especially since the first case or CoronaVirus was in November and we didn't hear about it until after Christmas.

2 hours ago, Eric123 said:

Day 9 of the Apocalypse 

Stimulus and Bail Outs to the rescue.  

For the last 10 years or so the market wasn't moved by economic policy or the economy for that matter, it was moved by monetary policy.  Interest rates up stocks down, Interest rates down stocks up.  Now we have reached the point where it is not just the businesses that are getting bailed out, it's the people directly.  If you were writing a scenario in which bitcoin would flourish you could not have written a better one. 

As far as Bitcoin's price today, we went up yesterday and are again up 5% give or take at about $6.5k at the moment.  If we dip below $6k I'll buy some more.   

@invest2lose

I don't subscribe to hyperwave theory, elliot wave theory or any other wave theory.  That being said, I do think Bitcoin is following a repeating pattern (growth/adoption curve) which is unique to Bitcoin, but I don't think there is one wave theory that is applicable in all situations. 

But maybe they have something there. Maybe human behavior can be determined by mathematics, maybe physics can be used to calculate the movement of our charged particles and determine our actions.  Maybe reality is just a simulation reusing the same loops over and over and over and over again.    Maybe, but I don't think so.

This is a quote from from Tyler Jenks in this article linked below dated May 6, 1990.  When the Dow was below 3k.  

"In short, says Jenks, this is no time to buy stocks or even to hold them." 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/business/1990/05/06/the-hyperwave-theory/98d6f877-b099-44ed-9ced-0dc63541c36c/

Look at the Dow chart from 1990 and ask yourself how Jenks' advice played out.  

Problem is, majority think crypto is scammier than our current system. Hopefully that changes soon.

In China, permanent quarantine is completely lifted. Now the stipulation is that if you are traveling within China, then you will be quarantined for 14 days in the new city before being allowed to continue as usual. There were no new cases reported today in China. Just spoke with my friend that is from China. Given how popular XRP is in Asia, I think this is excellent news.

12 minutes ago, AlejoMoreno said:

In China, permanent quarantine is completely lifted. Now the stipulation is that if you are traveling within China, then you will be quarantined for 14 days in the new city before being allowed to continue as usual. There were no new cases reported today in China. Just spoke with my friend that is from China. Given how popular XRP is in Asia, I think this is excellent news.

i aint bullish on XRP tbh , I mean it may go up to 0.30$ again but before 2021 I m sure we ll see less than 10 cents

I hope I'm wrong , but if you watch the last 2 years , you can clearly see a bearish trend which is not changing at all.. 

Edited by Baka

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.