Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

28 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

@Eric123 I know it's still a shot in the dark, but do you see all time BTC highs coming this summer?

Up until halving -> pullback and consolidation -> up until ridiculously overbought -> dump to 30-60k.  ATH next spring/summer unless moonboys all jump on the bandwagon and accelerate the ATH timeframe to the end of this year (unlikely but possible).

@ManBearPig using the halving as the point of reference. Last Cycle it took 229 days from the July 9, 2016 halving for Bitcoin to reach a new All time high which it did on February 22, 2017  $1,193. Breaking the previous ATH of November 30, 2013 of $1,161.  And as we all know the price peaked 561 days after the halving at$19,721 on December 17, 2017.

If it plays out exactly the same (and if my math is right)  Bitcoin would break the old ATH of $19,721 on December 27, 2020 and would peak at $334,985 on November 24, 2021.

I don't think it will play out exactly the same as last time for several reasons: Easier access to bitcoin, Greater public awareness,  - Which I see as possibly pushing the mania sooner and higher.

Will bitcoin hit $20k by Summer 2020? I'm gonna say yeah it will.  

I was looking back to Feb 2019, watched a video by Bob Loukas ( a long-term trader and works on market cycles). He call Feb 2019 as the low for BTC at low $3000' s and this the start of a new 4 year BTC cycle, with a 3 year bull run followed by another 1 year bear market. His prediction has so far been uncannily accurate, indicated reaching last ATH later this year with next ATH $200,000+ late next year. On you tube - Bitcoin's 4 year cycle, Bob Loukas

3 minutes ago, HumphreyBear said:

I was looking back to Feb 2019, watched a video by Bob Loukas ( a long-term trader and works on market cycles). He call Feb 2019 as the low for BTC at low $3000' s and this the start of a new 4 year BTC cycle, with a 3 year bull run followed by another 1 year bear market. His prediction has so far been uncannily accurate, indicated reaching last ATH later this year with next ATH $200,000+ late next year. On you tube - Bitcoin's 4 year cycle, Bob Loukas

I enjoy his videos and his soothing voice and seems like a smart guy. He also says xrps use case has no value.

XRP's rise to about 30 cents looked like just following BTC up, although slightly delayed.

Since 30cents, Upbit is now pumping XRP some. Upbit exchange ranking for XRP volume has risen from #23 to #11 in a few hours and xrp has gained 1.5 cents during that time. Its the same people behind the ICX and Hbar pump except they can't pump a top 5 coin 400% because of the money needed.

1 minute ago, Archbob said:

XRP's rise to about 30 cents looked like just following BTC up, although slightly delayed.

Since 30cents, Upbit is now pumping XRP some. Upbit exchange ranking for XRP volume has risen from #23 to #11 in a few hours and xrp has gained 1.5 cents during that time. Its the same people behind the ICX and Hbar pump except they can't pump a top 5 coin 400% because of the money needed.

Good observation. I like to observe those exchange rankings during bull runs. Is there any way to view exchange rankings on a line graph?

Just now, AlejoMoreno said:

Good observation. I like to observe those exchange rankings during bull runs. Is there any way to view exchange rankings on a line graph?

I haven't really found a way. Upbit and Bitbank(mainly upbit now) are the two I really pay attention to. Upbit has been extremely busy lately pumping various coins. Hbar and ICX basically quadrupled because of them.

9 hours ago, Archbob said:

I.e this is a coordinated pump ( historically followed by a dump ) ?