Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

Well guys for those of you that got in late 2017, this is what the beginning of a Bull Market feels like.  There will be ups and downs of course, but it will get much crazier with much higher valuatio

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Lambosexual said:

Why? I really would like to know 

XLM price is entirely supported by Jed buying when necessary in my opinion.  It’s totally fake because without his repeated support it would be much less.  So presumably that level is the one that he feels is achievable.

I could be wrong about this and don’t really have any evidence but he clearly wants to support price hence the useless burn in recent times.

53 minutes ago, Lambosexual said:

Why? I really would like to know 

It’s been like that for a while but during 2018 got pretty close to parity 1-1 when XRP was like .38 and XLM was like .30 (not exact) but around that figure, word on the street Jed was dumping his XRP and loading it all in to XLM. The guys got a lot of hate towards them and a fair few coins to burn so could ring true...... 

Edited by Trentsteel

Although we broke through the daily close down trend line on the daily yesterday we have moved back below it and are hugging the underside of the trend line.  But we did break through!!    We need to close today at about $10,310 to remain above the trend line (which should at some point become support. )

Weekly and Monthly

As far as Bitcoin on the Weekly trend line for the closing price we have already broken through last week

On the Monthly we look to break through at the end of this month as long as the price finishes out February above $9,500 ish.

2 15 2002 btc weekly.png

2 15 2020 btc monthly.png

2 15 2020 btc daily.png

On 2/10/2020 at 8:55 AM, jMusic said:

There is a good chance that the cycle top is now in around 10,200.

If that is the case we enter the last downward impulse of this cycle which could finish around 9,400. Need to watch that area to see if a major uptrend line holds.

A week ago I posted this and was thinking that the last cycle peak was in @10,200. Now that btc has dropped to the exact area I originally forecast I am revisiting to see if I may have got the peak wrong. If you take the 10,400 as the last cycle peak instead of the first peak of a new cycle, the model would be intact and this scenario would now have us starting a new cycle with a nice movement upwards after the dip to 9,452, still in an uptrend. This would be the optimistic scenario ! We'll see...

Cycles21720.thumb.png.197df84b79eb57e4ba9968b257b0049a.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.