Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

Bitcoin dropped below $10k which is not a very important level except in my opinion to gauge the media reaction. Moving above and below $10k should now become a non-event.

All Exponential Moving Averages look good. For Bitcoin, Lite Coin and XRP.

XRP's 50/100 Day EMA should make a bullish cross this evening Eastern US time.

bitcoin 2 10 2020.png

litecon 2 10 2020.png

2 10 2020 xrp.png

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

Well guys for those of you that got in late 2017, this is what the beginning of a Bull Market feels like.  There will be ups and downs of course, but it will get much crazier with much higher valuatio

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

Posted Images

Btc dropped from the last cycle peak of 10,200, but did not hit 9,400 as I had expected (I had also highlighted the area where it did turn but thought that was less likely). Now we look to have started climbing the first peak of a new cycle :

1. All up-trends still intact

2. Price crossed above FLD (fuchsia)

3. Displaced MA's are up

4. Previous cycle peaks are right-shifted (up-trend)

Cycles21120.thumb.png.58871be1816d4b108a7342f84727a875.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.