Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

ODL now did 2 days in a row of $6 million per day > https://utility-scan.com/#/dashboard

Figure that the overall total is $218M and that it was was doing $5 million a day just a week ago (which was an ATH then)...

Things are looking good for XRP in terms of utility.  I hope it will be reflected in the price in the near future. 

1 hour ago, 2ndtimearound said:

ODL now did 2 days in a row of $6 million per day > https://utility-scan.com/#/dashboard

Figure that the overall total is $218M and that it was was doing $5 million a day just a week ago (which was an ATH then)...

Things are looking good for XRP in terms of utility.  I hope it will be reflected in the price in the near future. 

This is the best hope I have.

My current fear is this: Bitcoin is going up and up and up, which means at some point the profit-taking will come and Bitcoin will go through a period of consolidation.

XRP does not really rise against the BTC (the XRP/BTC index falls and falls and falls..10k, 8k, 6,k 3k, 2,7k,2,6 now we are at 2,5k sats), but will go down with the market as usual when the BTC falls.

What does that mean? BTC may rise again to 12-14k and then fall to 8-10k, XRP may go up to 30 cents and then fall to a new low since the ATH. I hope this circle will be broken sometime. Currently I have only worries.

Edited by Elysium2030

Greta -smh-  that poor kid.  But Bitcoin (as I've addressed in posts before) is not the enemy environmentalists make it out to be.

Anyway back to Bitcoin.  As we were last night - we are looking good.  If you haven't gotten in yet  - pick your entries the Conductor is blowing the whistle. Train about to leave the station. 

Honestly I'm curious as to why McAfee started saying his prediction of $1 mill was BS.  In the video where he states as such, he says the reason for the inflated bitcoin price  prediction  was because he wanted to drum up support for Bitcoin years ago.  This really makes no sense since he was still hawking his prediction 3 months ago.  I think the drugs are getting to him.  In the video where he says the prediction was BS he talks more about being in prison and Panama Red and Acapulco Gold (strains of Marijuana popular in the 1970's) than he talks about crypto.  

1 30 2020.png

2 hours ago, jMusic said:

There are some games going on with btc right now...jumped up over 100 points to almost 9500, then was instantly slapped back down to 9200.

Adding to that game that at exactly the same moment XRP, ETH etc etc all drop with it. Preprogrammed bot market.

22 hours ago, AlejoMoreno said:

Who knows, maybe Ripple or some entity in Asia (SBI?) influenced the price in 2017 somehow. I don’t have anything tangible to prove or disprove that of course.

This is something I've long wondered about. What allowed XRP to soar to ATH back in 2017. I wish I would have sold and paid off my house. Alas, here we are, waiting.

5 minutes ago, Lawyer said:

This is something I've long wondered about. What allowed XRP to soar to ATH back in 2017. I wish I would have sold and paid off my house. Alas, here we are, waiting.

What allowed XRP to soar??

I cant believe what I'm reading. Market wide mania? Euphoria? Crypto hitting mainstream? Every coin pumping at minimum x30?

Hellooooo? 

2 minutes ago, TheXRPNinja said:

What allowed XRP to soar??

I cant believe what I'm reading. Market wide mania? Euphoria? Crypto hitting mainstream? Every coin pumping at minimum x30?

Hellooooo? 

I meant with zero utility and based solely on speculation. Now there's almost no price action even though XRP and Ripple are fundamentally stronger than ever before. I agree with you that it seems the only way we'll ever see ATH+ is if Bitcoin generates news and people come back into the space. 

1 hour ago, Lawyer said:

I meant with zero utility and based solely on speculation. Now there's almost no price action even though XRP and Ripple are fundamentally stronger than ever before. I agree with you that it seems the only way we'll ever see ATH+ is if Bitcoin generates news and people come back into the space. 

I know what you are taking about. Nobody actually knows what happened. But everyone will act like they do. Prior to XRP ATH people were complaining how XRP wasn’t moving and was stagnant, then in the blink of an eye, XRP was best performing in 2017. Doesn’t make sense at all. What’s scary is that most are thinking that will happen again.

Edited by AlejoMoreno

10 minutes ago, AlejoMoreno said:

I know what you are taking about. Nobody actually knows what happened. But everyone will act like they do. Prior to XRP ATH people were complaining how XRP wasn’t moving and was stagnant, then in the blink of an eye, XRP was best performing in 2017. Doesn’t make sense at all. What’s scary is that most are thinking that will happen again.

I agree with you on that .

I really hope we ll see XRP ATH , but even in 5 years I aint sure we ll reach that .

Id like to have other coins that actually goes up , but I won't touch the XRP I have now. don't want to regret if the price goes up.

But all new money coming will go to other coins now

Edited by Baka