Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

4 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

This is an exit scam of XRP by Ripple

What has so biased your thinking that you would leap to such an absurd conclusion (which is the worst possible scenario for an XRP holder)?  You have zero evidence for that theory,  and many years of evidence for its opposite.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

Well guys for those of you that got in late 2017, this is what the beginning of a Bull Market feels like.  There will be ups and downs of course, but it will get much crazier with much higher valuatio

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

Ripple mentioned that there is enough liquidity for XRP in the market and they are going to stop selling XRP on open market. And they need cash to acquire or capture market share rapidly. They are doing the right thing by doing a IPO instead of selling XRP. Ppl spread FUD,  but still we can't predict how this whole thing is going to play out. But I will stay till the end and figure it out. I don't have any concerns at this point. 

17 minutes ago, xrp_moonjet said:

and they are going to stop selling XRP on open market.

Have done so for multiple months...  an inconvenient truth for those who did like to believe that the price action of XRP was caused by Ripple ‘dumping’. 

It seems to me that if Ripple don’t see the project through with XRP, then they don’t have a product to sell. Banks will just carry on with Swift. 
IPO investors will know that. They won’t invest until they are sure that they have a good chance of a return on their investment. An IPO in a company like this is mainly bought up by Powerful wealthy people not hopeful Ma and Pa’s. What will happen though IMHO is that serious business acumen will be brought into the boardroom.

52 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

What has so biased your thinking that you would leap to such an absurd conclusion (which is the worst possible scenario for an XRP holder)?  You have zero evidence for that theory,  and many years of evidence for its opposite.

Seen it so many times in this space. Super bulls lose all hope., nothing to see here , move on 

1 hour ago, BravoTango said:

Curious still holding xrp or have you sold?

Although the IPO chatter  has me concerned I'm still holding and I have no plans to sell my XRP until it reaches at least $10.  Like I've written before  - although I am up tremendously on crypto (and I'm one of the few here up even on XRP) there have been times when I've lost a lot of money and other times when I've missed out on making a lot of money.   For me the missing out hurts much more than the losing.  I would rather have all my XRP go to zero than miss the possible explosive run up in price.