Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

@Molten 's catch of the bullish weekly MACD crossover led me to looking at the longer term MACD.  Check out the Monthly.  We are just below breaking bullish. Last time this happened Before this Past June  was December 2015 when the price of Bitcoin was $408.  Looking Good.  

1 22 2020 a.png

1 22 2020b.png

Edited by Eric123
added the June 2019 cross

13 hours ago, MaxMad said:

@Molten Ill-advised to be shorting BTC for the short term?

Very short term who knows how it's going to bounce around, but mid to long term, it appears the arrow is pointing up.  Me, I'm going long here and incrementally loading up on BTC, albeit with a horizon measured in years, not days or weeks.

On 1/25/2019 at 8:51 AM, djdhrubs said:

This is what I’m hoping is happening.

DCFBBEC0-F0EA-4491-A742-F61E61F2206C.png

C0D17751-F3B5-4EC5-AB6E-CEAC6E29B9CB.png

Found this post interesting,  it maps closely to the last 2 Bull Runs, months before the 2nd one in 2019

32 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

Using the EMA's as support?

I don't use ema's, I use Hurst cycle analysis which uses displaced sma's/envelopes, VTL's and FLD's. My charts are posted on the previous page with some notes.

There is currently not much new money coming into the market.

This recent run in my observation was just a short dance that was triggered by BTC SV manipulation. 

A mob of people ( obviously) did not just get together a couple weeks ago and decide they were bullish and wanted to inject $500 million into the market via tether.