Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

21 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

^ @Eric123where do you see BTC going after it reaches it's previous ATH? Sure you've mentioned it before.

If the patterns play out similarly to the 2013 and 2017 bull runs  - after Bitcoin break the ATH is should see a ramp up in price over the course of above 8-10 months culminating in a parabolic run to around $350,000 give or take.

32 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

culminating in a parabolic run to around $350,000 give or take.

A mere one-third of McAfee's prediction. Can we the people just take a third off u if that doesn't pan out ;) It still works fine without the tip.

Jokes aside, 350k would be amazingggg

Edited by baobeiiiii

55 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

If the patterns play out similarly to the 2013 and 2017 bull runs  - after Bitcoin break the ATH is should see a ramp up in price over the course of above 8-10 months culminating in a parabolic run to around $350,000 give or take.

With my analysis I get a possible high of $315,000, but may only be $140,000 (if only !!). Timing for the high is Aug 2021 at the earliest, maybe closer to year-end. Of equal importance post-ATH could also lead to a low of around $47,000 in 2023. In addition, my model predicted $7,000 as the pre-halving low which in reality was about $6400 but certainly in the ballpark. Exciting times for sure.

17 minutes ago, jMusic said:

With my analysis I get a possible high of $315,000, but may only be $140,000 (if only !!). Timing for the high is Aug 2021 at the earliest, maybe closer to year-end. Of equal importance post-ATH could also lead to a low of around $47,000 in 2023. In addition, my model predicted $7,000 as the pre-halving low which in reality was about $6400 but certainly in the ballpark. Exciting times for sure.

These predictions look nice on paper, but do you really believe there will be enough new investment money to support attaining such levels?  I feel like it's possible we may see a new ath, but if we do, it won't be much higher than the previous ath. I mean, when you zoom out over the last 10 years there is definitely a logirithimic curve to the market growth. Couple that with the general populace shift of seeing BTC as a mysterious and interesting potential to an environment destroying manipulated scam coin that burned them in 2018 and well, you get my point.

All that said, human greed does continue to surprise me.

Edited by Zerpple

12 minutes ago, Zerpple said:

Couple that with the general populace shift of seeing BTC as a mysterious and interesting potential to an environment destroying manipulated scam coin that burned them in 2018 and well, you get my point.

The environmental issue is a big one. Depends on if governments start stepping in. 

I would hope that XRP would share some of such a meteoric rise of BTC. We are talking about a 40x increase in BTC price. 40x for XRP too?

29 minutes ago, Zerpple said:

These predictions look nice on paper, but do you really believe there will be enough new investment money to support attaining such levels?  I feel like it's possible we may see a new ath, but if we do, it won't be much higher than the previous ath. I mean, when you zoom out over the last 10 years there is definitely a logirithimic curve to the market growth. Couple that with the general populace shift of seeing BTC as a mysterious and interesting potential to an environment destroying manipulated scam coin that burned them in 2018 and well, you get my point.

All that said, human greed does continue to surprise me.

I agree, because I do not believe Bitcoin is really a creditable store of value.  At some point BTC will lose it dominance, and after that it might unravel very fast.

About the potential amount of money coming into crypto space, I disagree.  In 2017 it was almost impossible for the average guy or gal off the street to buy crypto.  This was a big barrier to investment and kept 95+% of the population out of the market.  On top of this the next run will include more participation from countries like Mexico, Venezuela and Brazil because digital money is now touching these countries.  So the size of the investment pool has grown by an order of magnitude.

A third factor is the impending liquidity crisis which might begin to bite any time soon.  Fiat bank accounts are not as safe a place to store your money as they used to be.

For myself, all my eggs are in one basket - XRP!

Edited by Julian_Williams

53 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

The environmental issue is a big one. Depends on if governments start stepping in. 

The environmental impact argument against Bitcoin is something XRP supporters usually cite, but it's not true.

https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/08/28/bitcoin-drives-energy-innovation/

And No I will not cover your losses or missed opportunity costs.

Edited by Eric123

46 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

For myself, all my eggs are in one basket - XRP!

You better have good high heel shoes than mine because all it takes is one misstep lol

Edited by ripplewaytogo

18 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

The environmental impact argument against Bitcoin is something XRP supporters usually cite, but it's not true.

https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/08/28/bitcoin-drives-energy-innovation/

So basically everyone that posts about Bitcoin destroying the environment is just really uninformed? Can't be. Lol

42 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

Never asked you to. Bitcoin uses up 1% of the world's energy, more than many small countries. That article is a joke.

Edited by baobeiiiii

47 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

You better have good high heel shoes than mine because all it takes is one misstep lol

My wife wears high heels all day, but she is small and a classical ballet dancer.   I watched a live screening of 42nd Street last Sunday and the girls were tap dancing in high heels.  I feel pretty secure in my high heels! 

My view is XRP/Ripple will explode at some point because all the metrics are going in right and they have no competition selling ODL against them.

Edited by Julian_Williams

6 hours ago, ripplewaytogo said:

So what caused the 40% raise in the BCH?

Um, er,  any of a million different things?  One whale?  A tiny snowball rise that grew as others followed?  Some company none of us have heard of buying in?

I really hope you don’t think “because BCH went up 40% = Brad must be buying it with sold XRP”.

If you have a few minutes have a look at this video by Trader SZ. He's good mates with the main traders on Bitcoin Trade Group which I'm a member of, and uses the same price action concepts that the others use.

I wish there were more publicly available videos by one of the main traders on BTG, who goes by the twitter handle Tyler Durden, previously called himself Trader $carface. He is incredible, and virtually every one of the videos he does on BTG is gold dust. Anyway enjoy this one if you have time.

Still looking for the completion of the Reverse H&S pattern.  Again the major price points to watch as I see them are $9,500 and $12,000.  On another good note if we maintain these price levels for another 10 days or so we should get a golden cross  of the 50 Day EMA and the 100 Day EMA

1 16 20.png