Jump to content
Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

Recommended Posts

Well we are still above the trend line so no retracement just yet. The price is currently bouncing around the center of gravity, ie. the middle of the current octave (the mean) which is the blue horizontal line. I'm still learning how to use this system so take my posts for entertainment only !

 

Cycles11420.thumb.png.9dcb400fe5feec749958089f035c837b.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Baka said:

I never ask when moon , I'm asking Eric's opinion because he knows a lot and do TA.

Did I ask you anything ? I don't think so.

I just read your other post , you seem quite mad or frustrated too. don't give advice when you can't make the difference between he's and his and I'm sure English is your native langage .

"Stop asking stupid questions, especially ones which have already been answered." I can ask whatever I want , and I can block pricks like you too. 

damn , I guess he bought in jan 2018 and is so frustrated .

 

Joined in January 2018 seems like I was right.

JUST HODL IT  as a profile picture , won't even debate anymore.

Yes, please don't try to debate. You are failing horribly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like BTC SV is doing a dance with Tether. (Printing, printing, printing?)

Is this a coincidence that tether went up buy $500 Million right around the time that BTC SV starts to get bullish? Probably not.

Actually, let's just say "market sentiment" is changing. Lmao.

imagen.png.70fd3087a98f72201b791a6abb13d142.png

 

imagen.thumb.png.6897a5034b006395abebbb48fd418972.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coingecko does not agree with the current state of affairs and still puts BTC SV in 5th place even though it surpassed BCH by marketcap :lol:

January 14th 2020.png

Edited by Quaed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Quaed said:

Coingecko does not agree with the current state of affairs and still puts BTC SV in 5th place even though it surpassed BCH by marketcap :lol:

January 14th 2020.png

BTC SV passing XRP is more likely than XRP having a run at this point. 

Every other scenario is more likely to happen than a scenario where XRP has a run.

I wouldn't be surprised if BTC SV is having a run because Craig Wright injected (or organized the injection) all of that money himself in order to draw attention.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, AlejoMoreno said:

I wouldn't be surprised if BTC SV is having a run because Craig Wright injected (or organized the injection) all of that money himself in order to draw attention.

I've also seen others promote the school of thought that goes like this...

New, "Ignorant Money" enters the sphere, and all of them have heard of Bitcoin. They look over the list of "coins" and see BTC really high in price, but see other "Bitcoins" much lower, and spread their money into them. Over time, some get educated, and migrate out to other alts.

Never underestimate the power of the stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Baka said:

BSV keep going up , 500$ soon

Congratulations to anyone invested in BTS SV. I hope you are taking profits. Many of you should have easily doubled or quadrupled your money at this point. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Pixelboy said:

LOL BSV 337.5% increase in 30 days, i have never met anyone buying that coin, what is going on!?, only in crypto ...

Yeah maybe the markets know something you and i dont...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't follow BitcoinSV and I don't own any, but I have been following the Craig Wright case.  Seems like the BitcoinSV price rise is related to speculation that the bonded courrier did arrive and thus Criag Wright is actually Satoshi and has access to the 1.1 million Bitcoins he claimed he mined. Supposedly the keys have already been filed with the court. as per Ran Neuner Twitter.

https://twitter.com/cryptomanran?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

If this is legit I would think BTC wouldn't be rallying like it is.  If this is proven true BTCSV probably continue up, if it is fake then BTCSV would be finished IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eric123 said:

I don't follow BitcoinSV and I don't own any, but I have been following the Craig Wright case.  Seems like the BitcoinSV price rise is related to speculation that the bonded courrier did arrive and thus Criag Wright is actually Satoshi and has access to the 1.1 million Bitcoins he claimed he mined. Supposedly the keys have already been filed with the court. as per Ran Neuner Twitter.

https://twitter.com/cryptomanran?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

If this is legit I would think BTC wouldn't be rallying like it is.  If this is proven true BTCSV probably continue up, if it is fake then BTCSV would be finished IMO.

Remember the hash wars? I really don't view this as necessarily positive for the space (although my alts are up nearly 10% today, which is nice.). It could crash back hard and take everything down with it. Just sayin'.

I don't like anything about Craig Wright, regardless of whether he has the keys. The only thing he cares about with regards to crypto aopears to be his own financial interests, which doesn't exactly mesh with the Satoshi mythology. If you invented the concept of cryptocurrency, would you act against the interests of the entire crypto community the way he did in 2018? It just doesn't add up to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...