Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

3 hours ago, Fidel_Castro said:

Garlinghouse sells his XRP and converts them to BCH

You know this how?

1 minute ago, Fidel_Castro said:

He admitted that he is a pro-bitcoin guy.

And from his kind words about Bitcoin you concocted a theory that he sells his XRP for BCH?  Am I misunderstanding?  Were you making a jest?  (If so I apologise for my obtuseness.)

It's weired to see every altcoin is green. Haven't seen this since Jan 2018. Is this the start of long-depraved alt season or just another periodic, short-lived fakeout?

20 minutes ago, MQB said:

It's weired to see every altcoin is green. Haven't seen this since Jan 2018. Is this the start of long-depraved alt season or just another periodic, short-lived fakeout?

It's a fakeout in which XRP has and will continue underperform as expected.

10 minutes ago, AlejoMoreno said:

It's a fakeout in which XRP has and will continue underperform as expected.

then take profits ! if u still have xrp or other coins

Well we got the decisive move on big volume, I was waiting on to move above the downtrend line that began in June.  Looks like the Reverse H&S pattern will complete at around $9,500 -$10,000.  A "close" of over around gets us out of the larger downtrend which started in December 2017 - $12,000.

Hash Rate is increasing.

Halvening is coming up.

Just waiting to see how the drama with Craig Wright plays out.  Here is a link for people interested in what has just transpired regarding Craig Wright's Court Case.

https://modernconsensus.com/cryptocurrencies/bitcoin/craig-wright-to-judge-bonded-courier-gave-me-keys-to-satoshi-nakamotos-1100111-bitcoins/

1 15 2020.png

Edited by Eric123

21 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

^ @Eric123where do you see BTC going after it reaches it's previous ATH? Sure you've mentioned it before.

If the patterns play out similarly to the 2013 and 2017 bull runs  - after Bitcoin break the ATH is should see a ramp up in price over the course of above 8-10 months culminating in a parabolic run to around $350,000 give or take.

32 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

culminating in a parabolic run to around $350,000 give or take.

A mere one-third of McAfee's prediction. Can we the people just take a third off u if that doesn't pan out ;) It still works fine without the tip.

Jokes aside, 350k would be amazingggg

Edited by baobeiiiii