Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

I don't follow BitcoinSV and I don't own any, but I have been following the Craig Wright case.  Seems like the BitcoinSV price rise is related to speculation that the bonded courrier did arrive and thus Criag Wright is actually Satoshi and has access to the 1.1 million Bitcoins he claimed he mined. Supposedly the keys have already been filed with the court. as per Ran Neuner Twitter.

https://twitter.com/cryptomanran?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

If this is legit I would think BTC wouldn't be rallying like it is.  If this is proven true BTCSV probably continue up, if it is fake then BTCSV would be finished IMO.

2 hours ago, Eric123 said:

I don't follow BitcoinSV and I don't own any, but I have been following the Craig Wright case.  Seems like the BitcoinSV price rise is related to speculation that the bonded courrier did arrive and thus Criag Wright is actually Satoshi and has access to the 1.1 million Bitcoins he claimed he mined. Supposedly the keys have already been filed with the court. as per Ran Neuner Twitter.

https://twitter.com/cryptomanran?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

If this is legit I would think BTC wouldn't be rallying like it is.  If this is proven true BTCSV probably continue up, if it is fake then BTCSV would be finished IMO.

Remember the hash wars? I really don't view this as necessarily positive for the space (although my alts are up nearly 10% today, which is nice.). It could crash back hard and take everything down with it. Just sayin'.

I don't like anything about Craig Wright, regardless of whether he has the keys. The only thing he cares about with regards to crypto aopears to be his own financial interests, which doesn't exactly mesh with the Satoshi mythology. If you invented the concept of cryptocurrency, would you act against the interests of the entire crypto community the way he did in 2018? It just doesn't add up to me.

19 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

It could crash back hard and take everything down with it. Just sayin'.

Craig Wright has been a nightmare for the price of Bitcoin and the rest of crypto.  Basically Craig and his SV coin caused the November 2019 crash.  But honestly I don't think enough people care about SV for it to cause too much of a ripple in the rest of the market  - regardless of what happens to it's price. If Craig turns out to be Satoshi (doubtful) now that could cause a big dent in Bitcoin's (and ALT's) price.  

We broke the FLD (fuchia) which can signal the start of a retracement. Envelopes are not pointing down yet which would act as confirmation once they do. Unless the dotted yellow trend line is breached we remain in the uptrend despite any lowering of price.

Cycles11420-2.thumb.png.f57e2995a838bab134a3d809771c3219.png

3 hours ago, Fidel_Castro said:

Garlinghouse sells his XRP and converts them to BCH

You know this how?

1 minute ago, Fidel_Castro said:

He admitted that he is a pro-bitcoin guy.

And from his kind words about Bitcoin you concocted a theory that he sells his XRP for BCH?  Am I misunderstanding?  Were you making a jest?  (If so I apologise for my obtuseness.)

It's weired to see every altcoin is green. Haven't seen this since Jan 2018. Is this the start of long-depraved alt season or just another periodic, short-lived fakeout?

20 minutes ago, MQB said:

It's weired to see every altcoin is green. Haven't seen this since Jan 2018. Is this the start of long-depraved alt season or just another periodic, short-lived fakeout?

It's a fakeout in which XRP has and will continue underperform as expected.