Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

6 hours ago, Eric123 said:

That's a pretty exact number, so If you're right, you really got something there.

We'll see...I'm testing Hurst cycles and displaced MA's. Also learning about Gann octaves to see if they can contribute anything.

10 hours ago, Eric123 said:

Looks like we are working on the completion of a reverse head and shoulder's pattern.  Need to break over $7,600

head and shoulder.png

Nice catch, looks legitimate to me, especially with today's bounce.

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Milly238 said:

I hope something happens soon, regardless of the direction lol.  This is extremely boring.

Right on, whereas crypto used to be extremely exciting it has become insanely boring over the course of the months. Even traditional stocks show greater swings, which says something about the state the market is in. I am off the opinion we are overdue for some decent gains, as it makes no sense anymore that this market is still so surpressed. But I think until governments get their act together and draft legislation this market is going nowhere. I am doubtful of the effect of the halving on BTC (e.g. look what happened to LTC's value after the halving last year). 

Edited by Quaed

The last time the 12-Day EMA was above the 26-Day was from late October to mid-November, which included the move from approximately $7,300 to over $10,500 in a couple of days. They're currently dancing as closely as they have since the mid-November cross. Here's the Coinbase Prime Daily, as of a couple of minutes ago.

BTC-USD Daily on Coinbase Prime.png