Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

26 minutes ago, Raekwon said:

XRP is struggling to break resistances. Interesting to see how BCH and BSV are moving.

What's also most interesting, is take a view at Bitstamp's XRP volume levels (like via Trading View). If you scroll back from now to 06JAN 08:30 you will see quite the astounding change in the previous nearly anemic levels.

Screen Shot 2020-01-10 at 12.19.22 PM.png

16 minutes ago, JASCoder said:

What's also most interesting, is take a view at Bitstamp's XRP volume levels (like via Trading View). If you scroll back from now to 06JAN 08:30 you will see quite the astounding change in the previous nearly anemic levels.

Screen Shot 2020-01-10 at 12.19.22 PM.png

Not lost on me. I might swing back into some more XRP . Last time it pumped for about a day and then the buying pressure subsided. I stepped out, because I was trying to do my usual hedge thing, given the tendency of XRP to give back a lot. The overall scenario does look to be changing, which is what I've been hoping to see.

I have to make a decision to hang in for a while though. All the trading I did this last week cost me too much.

17 minutes ago, JASCoder said:

take a view at Bitstamp's XRP volume levels

During the bear doldrums the daily Bitstamp vol would be around 4 to 6 Million USD.  During short bits of interest in the bear markets it would be maybe up to 12 to 14.  Right now it’s 16.  During the early 2018 period it was often well over 20.

So yeah,  it seems to me there is a bit of interest hanging around at the moment.  My feeling is that the cryptoverse is waking up slowly from a long sleep.

17 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

We are currently below the line indicating we are still in the June 19 downtrend, been fighting with this line lately.  Looking for a big move on high volume that is decisive when we break out above it.  

1 11 2020.png

Assuming this likely won’t happen over the weekend?

So we've been moving around the down trend line and we are currently above it, let's see how long this holds.  Looking for a decisive move to the upside.  Hash rate continues to increase and longs are deleveraging. 121 days til the halving, and Litecoin holding above $50.   I think the people that were calling for $6k are out of luck.  Go Baby Go. 

1 12 2020.png

23 hours ago, Eric123 said:

I think the people that were calling for $6k are out of luck.  Go Baby Go. 

At the risk of sounding like the scrooge of Xmas, I'm expecting around 3600 usd per bitcoin in the near to mid-term. Once you strip away the FOMO, the Reddit, Twitter, YouTube hype and just look at the graphs... I'd say 3600 usd is incoming. I've lost 5-figures on XRP and I only started investing in June of last year! But, I've never once ranted or complained about the loss. It has however made me more cautious and a lot of people posting graphs here use TA and subconsciously slant it with upwards price movement in mind. If anyone wants to see the graphs I'm looking at for 3600 I'm more than happy to post (they aren't mine though). 

There has to be a voice of reason, if for nothing than to stop inexperienced people from losing money, and it's those people who tend to invest more than they can afford to lose.

@Eric123 much love, but you've been consistently way off the mark. I would love for there to a bull-run, I like money. But wanting something and wishing it to be true doesn't work (just a general anecdote, not directed at you in any way).

What I've found to be even more helpful than graphs, is the simple observation that if the price tends to keep bumping around a certain level, it inevitably goes down. XRP for example has failed to get above .22 even. It's going down imho; that's not scientific, but I'd be a hell of a lot more confident shorting it than long right now. Ditto for BTC. And the one I'd short the most is Bitcoin SV, that's cray cray... the most obvious short I've ever seen. If I had three kidneys, I'd bet two and a half on that. 

My post won't get the most likes, probably none, because people inherently don't like down-to-earth realistic and humble posts, but let's revisit this post in 3 months and see. I'm pretty smart and this is the conclusion I've come to after many months of research and having real skin in the game. 

Edited by baobeiiiii