Jump to content
Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

Recommended Posts

Once again resistance has become support and bollinger bands have flattened out.  I don't expect anything to really happen to January especially with some doubt in the air regarding Craig Wright's Tulip Trust no matter how doubtful it is.

On January 1, 2020 Craig Wright (self proclaimed Satoshi) has said that a courier will show up with the keys to 1,100,111 bitcoins  -  

https://news.bitcoin.com/23-days-until-a-bonded-courier-supposedly-delivers-keys-to-8-billion-in-btc/

Obviously this would throw a wrench in the works - if it happens.

 

12 26 19.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

Once again resistance has become support and bollinger bands have flattened out.  I don't expect anything to really happen to January especially with some doubt in the air regarding Craig Wright's Tulip Trust no matter how doubtful it is.

On January 1, 2020 Craig Wright (self proclaimed Satoshi) has said that a courier will show up with the keys to 1,100,111 bitcoins  -  

https://news.bitcoin.com/23-days-until-a-bonded-courier-supposedly-delivers-keys-to-8-billion-in-btc/

Obviously this would throw a wrench in the works - if it happens.

 

12 26 19.png

I hate Craig Wright. Yet another reason why most people view Cryptocurrency as silly internet space money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ManBearPig it's an interesting model. 

But how long can it really continue.

10x every 4 years.

So it plays out like

2021    $100,000

2025   $1,000,000

2029   $10,000,000

2033   $100,000,000

2037   $ 1 Billion

2041   $ 10 Billion

2045   $ 100 Billion

2049   $ 1 Trillion

2053   $ 10 Trillion

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eric123 said:

@ManBearPig it's an interesting model. 

But how long can it really continue.

10x every 4 years.

So it plays out like

2021    $100,000

2025   $1,000,000

2029   $10,000,000

2033   $100,000,000

2037   $ 1 Billion

2041   $ 10 Billion

2045   $ 100 Billion

2049   $ 1 Trillion

2053   $ 10 Trillion

 

I think it will ultimately be a shallowed out curve similar to the following link clearly showing strong but diminished growth. This is from mid 2018 and he almost called the low correctly!

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BLX/uYKn9Nrx-Bitcoin-longterm-chart/?utm_source=amp-version&_gl=1*rtfg9a*_ga*RUY0dnlHaXFVSXA2R3hSbTB4TXAyelhlRUZEQVN3MXZOM1Z0d2N5bTJydzlCOENiajFWYVhrXzZzZWdJMVYxNQ..
 

But the logarithmic bitcoin curve does consider data from stock to flow ratios from gold and silver. Since BTC will be matching stock to flow ratios of gold shortly after this upcoming halving, it will be interesting to see if it can continue to track this growth. I certainly see strong upwards price pressures based on increasing stock to flows, central bank induced fiat inflation, and economic market cycle conditions condoning and encouraging accumulation of store of value assets. That doesn’t even consider the oversold (or is it?) crypto market in general.

Edited by ManBearPig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ManBearPig said:

think it will ultimately be a shallowed out curve similar to the following link clearly showing strong but diminished growth. This is from mid 2018 and he almost called the low correctly!

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BLX/uYKn9Nrx-Bitcoin-longterm-chart/?utm_source=amp-version&_gl=1*rtfg9a*_ga*RUY0dnlHaXFVSXA2R3hSbTB4TXAyelhlRUZEQVN3MXZOM1Z0d2N5bTJydzlCOENiajFWYVhrXzZzZWdJMVYxNQ..
 

I think the chart has the lows too low and the highs too low, but maybe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, sorry this is a bit off topic, but is there a section where I can see a list of the most active threads so I can catch up (besides the newspaper icon). Just wanna know if I’m looking in the eight place. Thank you for your time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The bitcoin chart, like an old man that has taken viagra, is firming up. I'd say a close above $7,500 or so confirms a double bottom reversal pattern and a close above $8,500 breaks us above the downtrend we have been in since July.   

 

12 29 19.png

Edited by Eric123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey @Eric123 , when do you think the price will start to go up ? 

You thought it would be November 2019,  do you think may 2020 can be ?

I've got some cash and not sure I want to invest more atm 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Baka said:

You thought it would be November 2019,  do you think may 2020 can be ?

I think 2020 will be better than 2019 but that really shouldn't be that hard to do as 2019 wasn't a good year.

I buy bitcoin is small amounts when we get dips. 

XRP might be a better buy, but I'm not sure how I feel about XRP.  I did not like that Ripple invited YouTubers (that frankly aren't very good) to the Swell conference, that move kinda gave me a Bitconnect vibe.  I'm not selling my XRP but I lost some confidence in the project. 

I think the market can start moving up at any time, but probably not before the New Year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...