Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

19 minutes ago, Panopticon said:

Nope. That cannot happen since Ripple does not control the trusted node operators. It is clear you do not know even the basics about XRP. I suggest you educate yourself before writing unsubstantiated nonsense.

OK they can't mint new, they will just fork it then.

1 hour ago, Eric123 said:

Outside using XRP to finance their operation - Ripple doesn't need XRP

But you wrote that XRP doesn't need Ripple.  How so?  Who would use XRP and what would they use it for if Ripple abandons XRP.

Ripple is using XRP. XRP ledger will stay forever. All i say is Escrow is not needed anymore. 

Ofc XRP Needs Ripple but Ripple doesn't need the escrow as i said it can be a liquidity provider even with 1B in circulation

Edited by Xill

Burning escrowed XRP partially and return the rest back to escrow would make same psychological effect. This also helps Ripple to claim having less than 50% of total zerps.

They could also push the released XRP to longer escrows like 10+ years.

2 hours ago, Xill said:

Escrow is printing money for them. They should burn it as Stellar did.

And what, exactly, did the Stellar burn do for the medium-term or long-term benefit of the Stellar Network or XLM investors? In the last 5 months, XLM has spent less than a single hour over 10¢. And it's been significantly lower than that since mid-September.

The market knows about the escrowed XRP and the circulating XRP. It currently values each one at about 19.6¢. Our choices include buying, selling, holding, or avoiding. Asking Ripple to fall on their sword for some short-term benefit to XRP investors is shortsighted. 

9 hours ago, Xill said:

It can achieve this as it is now. It can achieve it also with only 1b in circulation.

If you think about it.....and if you compare XRP to Bitcoin, there is only 1 Billion zerps in circulation......(1 bitcoin is made out of 100,000,000 Satoshi core units, 1 XRP is made out of only 1,000,000 'drops' core units) I hope people appreciate it; cause i guess it is important info......:wacko3:

10 hours ago, KevClem said:

OK they can't mint new, they will just fork it then.

Ripple has no single reason or benefit to fork XRP.

Why don't you fork it? You can take the source code and start your own chain, the only problem is whether you can convince the Ripple validators to convert to it.

And then you would have those billions of the new token all to yourself...

It looks like Bitcoin's price is poised to take out some key price levels and move up.  Closes above $7,500, $7,700 and $8,500 would be bullish signs that should propel us higher.  Again I doubt we get any dramatic movement before the first of the year.

Looks like XRP - Twitter has heated up. with David Schwarts joining the fray.  There is really no way for Ripple or their execs to look good in the Twitter argument going on especially with XRP sitting at .19.  Schwarts should just sit this out and not feed into it - the semantics of the situation do not change reality.

12 30 19.png

On a positive note let’s hope bitcoin puts in the low of the year in January or early February, which is something that often happens. If it doesn’t do that then it may put in the high of the year early. As long as it makes its mind up soon, I’m good with trading it both ways and if you’re a long term believer in it appreciating significantly in price then accumulating satoshis is the name of the game.

5 hours ago, Eric123 said:

Off to a positive start for 2020.

1 1 20.png

Sorry Eric but I’m a bit too thick to understand your point.  You look at a graph and it speaks to you some meaning...  I can’t see what you are seeing,  can you elaborate a bit please?  Thanks for your time.

Posted (edited)

I'm exploring a new TA system based on cycles and just for fun I will share the latest prediction...

btc @ 6,442 on January 8th.

Edited by jMusic