Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

6 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

Are you kidding me! Paid troll indeed. Get knotted.

If you have read any of my posts I acknowledge my positivity and have said many times for people to do their own research and make crypto buying decisions that suit their circumstances. 

I don’t need some two bit amateur trader internet hack abusing me for no reason.

If you’ve been able to time the market perfectly and make money in this falling crypto market over the last two years then congratulations to you. Although I severely doubt you have after reading some of the garbage you have posted.

I’m still holding and yes remain positive about XRP’s future. 

He's back!  :clapping:

23 hours ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Dont listen to guys like @Chewiecoin, as far as I know he can be a paid troll working $25 an hour feeding all these info to you guys (Not saying he is)

When it comes to investing, I have learnt in the past never catching a falling knife, my limit is 25c AUD and I will sell when it reaches that. $20k back is better than nothing back sometimes.

Do i need to sell? No, but if I sell before 30th June I can claim Capital Gain lose against an investment property we sold. Can always buy it back XRP when it goes lower but I dont think I will.

The weaklings panicking, blaming, selling. I love it.

Price is continuously being attacked and the open long interest is continuing to increase.

This is the margin open interest on Bitfinex

Now

Longs 47,037

Shorts 10,766

https://beincrypto.com/bitfinex-bitcoin-longs-are-now-at-record-breaking-levels/

This was making headlines when longs were only like 30k

@AlejoMoreno the thought is that the margin longs of which there are 47k are weak hands which wont be able to make a margin call as the price drops, thus forcing them to sell at a loss dumping more bitcoin on the market driving the price down causing more longs to sell.  This should cascade until must of these longs get liquidated. (Long Squeeze)  That's the idea anyway.  As the price has been dropped this has not been happening though.  The open Long interest keeps increasing. So people are thinking it will be even worse when the long squeeze occurs.  (But  maybe these longs are strong hands - maybe they don't even exist - maybe this is just Bitfinex reporting false data to manipulate the market)  There are a lot of maybes.

Is this a buying opportunity or the end of Crypto???  I personally don't think it's the end of crypto.

Well if we get rid of the last little dip and recovery which seems to be more related to speculation regarding one margin long on bitfinex - bitcoin would have a chart that's flattened out with tightening bollinger bands which would indicate a big move coming.

Longs are now 47,040

Shorts have dropped to 4,867

@invest2lose usually this would be a bearish sign.  This represents over $300 million in bitcoin on margin betting it will go up.  Obviously if the trade goes T*ts up and they get liquidated the price will take a hit.  But who knows $300 million might be nothing to this whale.  

12 20 19.png

3 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

Well if we get rid of the last little dip and recovery which seems to be more related to speculation regarding one margin long on bitfinex - bitcoin would have a chart that's flattened out with tightening bollinger bands which would indicate a big move coming.

Longs are now 47,040

Shorts have dropped to 4,867

@invest2lose usually this would be a bearish sign.  This represents over $300 million in bitcoin on margin betting it will go up.  Obviously if the trade goes T*ts up and they get liquidated the price will take a hit.  But who knows $300 million might be nothing to this whale.  

12 20 19.png

If the Big Long is right, how much will he net?  A billion maybe?

Not a bad trade if he wins. Maybe he knows something we don''t.