Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

7 minutes ago, AlejoMoreno said:

Where are all of the people that like to beat the "shake out the weak hands" drum?

well yeah that's exactly what is happening the shorts are certainly trying to get all those (now 46,544) longs liquidated.  Will it happen (it normally does) but nothing is normal in this market.  I think it's fair to say something big is gonna happen.  

@Baka I'm just waiting for my entry.  If everyone is wrong and the longs overwhelm the shorts in a fast move then I guess I will have missed it -  but I'm kinda buying now just to keep it interesting.

This Long Short battle is the best sporting event I've seen all year.

The coolest thing would be if the Longs actually had the money ($300,000,000 +) to cover the margin and the 46,548 evaporated instantly.  Then the whole reason for this short play would be over and the 10,000+ shorts would panic and try to cover which would invite in more longs . 

Hmmm could that be what is being set up??

Also - does Ripple care at all about the price of XRP??

33 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

The coolest thing would be if the Longs actually had the money ($300,000,000 +) to cover the margin and the 46,548 evaporated instantly.  Then the whole reason for this short play would be over and the 10,000+ shorts would panic and try to cover which would invite in more longs . 

I could be asking a very ignorant question due to lack of knowledge regarding shorts and longs but, in theory, once all of this "closes" and the price goes down.

What happens to the people with those longs? Do they lose money?

What's the reason for opening the long in the first place? Wouldn't that mean you bet the price is going up? (Even though most people think its going down?)

2 hours ago, Eric123 said:

All the indications are Yes they do, XRP going up would speed up adoption and improve liquidity on existing corridors.

5 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

All the indications are Yes they do, XRP going up would speed up adoption and improve liquidity on existing corridors.

I think Ripple cares about the price in terms of it helping the functionality of xRapid.

In caring about the price, that implies they would do something to try to drive.

But, there is where lies the conflict for me. Yes Ripple cares about the price but at the same time I don't think they can do much to help boost the price without it being seen as manipulation right?

If Ripple can't do anything (I think) to help boost the XRP price then are they stuck in the mud until the XRP price stabilizes at a higher level? Or do they just continue to try to build RippleNet and continue to not have many people settle with XRP until some point in the future?

In summarization, I would assume the current price of XRP is shocking to them based on some of their past communications so I am wondering how has the delayed their plans. I haven't heard anything in quite some time about those financial entities that were supposed to be going live with XRP settlement.

So BTC tapped the support zone (@6620) and was rejected. Should retest in short order and we'll see if it breaks through or is rejected again. Sometimes it takes a few tests before capitulation. Or support holds and the price increases.

17 hours ago, KevClem said:

Hang in there. @Chewiecoin will be here soon to reassure you how the fundamentals have never been better.

On a serious note, do you really need to sell ? If your in it this deep, you will only realise that lose if you sell.

It's crypto, this could bounce back hard and fast without warning. Imagine selling and making a $43K loss only to miss the most epic bullrun and afew million bucks.

Ah yes I will. In fact I just did in another thread. 
Thanks for mentioning me.

And congratulations on obviously timing the market perfectly with your crypto buys and sells 

16 hours ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Dont listen to guys like @Chewiecoin, as far as I know he can be a paid troll working $25 an hour feeding all these info to you guys (Not saying he is)

When it comes to investing, I have learnt in the past never catching a falling knife, my limit is 25c AUD and I will sell when it reaches that. $20k back is better than nothing back sometimes.

Do i need to sell? No, but if I sell before 30th June I can claim Capital Gain lose against an investment property we sold. Can always buy it back XRP when it goes lower but I dont think I will.

Are you kidding me! Paid troll indeed. Get knotted.

If you have read any of my posts I acknowledge my positivity and have said many times for people to do their own research and make crypto buying decisions that suit their circumstances. 

I don’t need some two bit amateur trader internet hack abusing me for no reason.

If you’ve been able to time the market perfectly and make money in this falling crypto market over the last two years then congratulations to you. Although I severely doubt you have after reading some of the garbage you have posted.

I’m still holding and yes remain positive about XRP’s future.