Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

4 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

@Milly238  Day to day movements are really hard to tell.  We will have some pauses in the run up, but I see nothing holding the price of bitcoin back from regaining the levels we had in November so around $6,500, if it plays out like suspected we should be there by Monday, Tuesday?  Something like that.

I like your optimism  :) even more so I hope you're right 

31 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

@Milly238  Day to day movements are really hard to tell.  We will have some pauses in the run up, but I see nothing holding the price of bitcoin back from regaining the levels we had in November so around $6,500, if it plays out like suspected we should be there by Monday, Tuesday?  Something like that.

I agree. I have a feeling they are also going to shake the tree loose of weak hands on the way up as hard—if not harder—than they did on the way down. These pull backs could be violent. I do not plan to try and play it on the way up. I just plan to hold. I'm sure it will stressful as intended. 

2 minutes ago, xx_cr said:

why? why? why?
why does half the bitcoin rise in the general pump xrp and lose twice as much during the discharge? .......... it makes me angry!
someone would be kind enough to tell me the causes
thank you

Also can someone tell me what really happened at Roswell, New Mexico too!? 👽

(Just a little joke)

No one knows why. It is what it is. Welcome to XRP.

Edited by Palerider

14 minutes ago, Palerider said:

Qualcuno può anche dirmi cosa è successo davvero a Roswell, nel Nuovo Messico !? 👽

(Solo un piccolo scherzo)

Nessuno sa perché. È quello che è. Benvenuto in XRP.

btc -1% ............. xrp -7% ............... why? why?

welcome any solution, even the most imaginative ...... thank you

8 minutes ago, xx_cr said:

btc -1% ............. xrp -7% ............... why? why?

welcome any solution, even the most imaginative ...... thank you

One contributory factor has been the sustained attacks of FUD that are getting ever more sophisticated.  Most crypto investors are not very sophisticated and gambling on what is hot rather than working from good research.  Many Bitcoin investors are quite shy of getting involved with the XRP community, but if XRP jumped they will get greedy, swallow their pride and jump on the train (look at Coinbase).

I am sure a lot of big investors are watching from the sidelines, buying stock OTC and happy not to rock the boat. 

Crypto seems to take it in turns.

During Q1 the news about growth in the XRP ecosystem has been very good.  XRP is stretching its lead over other crypto options and eventually it will exert its dominance.

People, this 6% loss, against -1% for BTC is absolutely nothing. We are not in a bull market. These are minuscule fluctuations.

When the market goes bullish, that -6% will be peanut compared to the double digit % daily price increase.

Why focus on those small matters, when it's random, the market can't be all blue or green or brown. Basically what I mean is it can't be BTC -1%, so XRP -1%, ETH, -1%... This market is so vast it can only be so diverse in results.

3 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

One contributory factor has been the sustained attacks of FUD that are getting ever more sophisticated.  Most crypto investors are not very sophisticated and gambling on what is hot rather than working from good research.  Many Bitcoin investors are quite shy of getting involved with the XRP community, but if XRP jumped they will get greedy, swallow their pride and jump on the train (look at Coinbase).

I am sure a lot of big investors are watching from the sidelines, buying stock OTC and happy not to rock the boat. 

Crypto seems to take it in turns.

During Q1 the news about growth in the XRP ecosystem has been very good.  XRP is stretching its lead over other crypto options and eventually it will exert its dominance.

There was a very obvious piece of FUD in the New York Times business section yesterday...not worth reading, same old ****...but it is significant the TIMES is publishing it...and the timing is no accident, if you ask me. The NYT is the mouthpiece of the Fed and the banks, and it's part of an agenda....whether it's just meant to keep things cool for the moment, or a sign of more ominous problems to come, I am not sure. I sure don't like it.

On 4/4/2019 at 9:10 AM, Eric123 said:

We will have some pauses in the run up, but I see nothing holding the price of bitcoin back from regaining the levels we had in November so around $6,500, if it plays out like suspected we should be there by Monday, Tuesday?

Well this run up was a smidge earlier than I had anticipated, but we are breaking the VWMA and red downward trend line. If comparing to BTC2015, we will comfirm the support around $3000 again before we break through the resistance at the $6000 range. 

D3sCgvKl

I expect this break will be late summer, but like I said, this current breakout was a little ahead of schedule, so we will see. 

On 3/8/2019 at 11:27 PM, ObeyTheWafflehouse said:

download.thumb.png.a6be1bf591f3be32e8e8c573656e52a5.png

From left to right we have XRPUSD 2019, BTCUSD 2019 and BTCUSD 2015 weekly charts, respectively. The common pattern we notice is a strong daily downward trend marked by the red line. On the opposite side, we have a support line forming on XRP and BTC 2019. The similarities are marked and if 2019 plays out like 2015, we will breakout of this downward trend followed by the resting of the daily downward red trend line . This is marked by the up, green arrow in the BTC 2015 chart. This retractory period is important, and will confirm the support we are seeing note by the blue shaded boxes. 

I suspect that XRP will likely trade with BTC until xRapid volume significantly picks up (I'm pessimistic for the short term until data says otherwise). HOWEVER, with that being said it seems that the markets are looking for catalyst to turn around this bear market (government regulations, smart money entering, more investment firms, etc.) as we are already seeing. To me, this supports the idea that we are nearing the end of a bear market. XRP's price support needs to hold at ~.25, BTC's price support needs hold at ~3000 otherwise if the support does not hold, we will drop another 50% from current levels. 

This is looking like it will be late summer before my confirmations are met. As a side note, we are seeing Fidelity (holds $7 trillion in assets) offer custody solutions for a "select" group of institutional investors and there are bills being introduced into Congress for regulation clarity, which is very bullish news that might "kick start" the next bull run. 

It will be fun to watch it play out over the next couple of months!!! 

How come have I never came across this post ?!

This is exactly the trend I got hooked on and observing for a few weeks now.

Feels good to see other people found it and think the same as me (trend + market cycle + current phase + catalyst) to get into the same accumulation phase that started in autumn 2015.

so , it seems like prices are increasing slowly right now , do you think it will last like this for weeks/months ? small increase every week ?

or an other dump is possible since the start of the pump was from the 100m invested in BTC ?