Jump to content
Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, RootSilent said:

Hah, whoops. So many people quoting each other and calling each other names here I got confused. Apologies Caracappa.

👍 I’m glad you see Tiny as a good contributor as I do, easy to make a mistake when quotes are been thrown around 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Many is confident it will be over $0.86 by 2023. 

What is this based on? There are no historical facts to support that (except the run in Jan 2018) either is utility, or usage by the major banks. 

I just don’t see it’s happening......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Many is confident it will be over $0.86 by 2023. 

What is this based on? There are no historical facts to support that (except the run in Jan 2018) either is utility, or usage by the major banks. 

I just don’t see it’s happening......

???????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Many is confident it will be over $0.86 by 2023. 

What is this based on? There are no historical facts to support that (except the run in Jan 2018) either is utility, or usage by the major banks. 

I just don’t see it’s happening......

Really? How can you not see that happening? Did you think xrp can go to 3.4 from 0.005? Did you see that happening?

 

Fact is, no one knows what's going to happen, but ANYTHING CAN happen. Don't let your emotions lead/influence your investment. Keep your mind clear. Remember the Amazon story?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Many is confident it will be over $0.86 by 2023. 

What is this based on? There are no historical facts to support that (except the run in Jan 2018) either is utility, or usage by the major banks. 

I just don’t see it’s happening......

Are you following all the recent progress ripple is making? ODL is finally keeping up the traction. 
 

A year back, every bank and central bank mentioned that they don’t see a value in crypto for payment. Now everyone is talking about using crypto to solve the payments problem. 
 

And don’t get me wrong, if you are not confident in XRP, why did You invest 80k aud in XRP ? . No one can predict the price. black swan event can swipe away everything. But XRP is trying to solve a trillion dollar problem so it has the better odds of success compared to other projects. But if you are doubtful, kindly re-evaluate and make a decision. Don’t ask others opinion. I believe in XRP and I am 100% on XRP . But I could be wrong but it will teach me a good lesson

 good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, xrp_moonjet said:

Are you following all the recent progress ripple is making? ODL is finally keeping up the traction. 
 

A year back, every bank and central bank mentioned that they don’t see a value in crypto for payment. Now everyone is talking about using crypto to solve the payments problem. 
 

And don’t get me wrong, if you are not confident in XRP, why did You invest 80k aud in XRP ? . No one can predict the price. black swan event can swipe away everything. But XRP is trying to solve a trillion dollar problem so it has the better odds of success compared to other projects. But if you are doubtful, kindly re-evaluate and make a decision. Don’t ask others opinion. I believe in XRP and I am 100% on XRP . But I could be wrong but it will teach me a good lesson

 good luck.

In the share market world, usually progress and improvements = greater share price.

Guess it doesn’t fit the bills here.....

My husband brought some APT shares at $3+ despite my total objections. With progress and improvements in the company it’s now trading at $30 today.
 

That is what supposed to happen. You can’t call XRP progresses if it keeps dropping in any investors eyes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

In the share market world, usually progress and improvements = greater share price.

Guess it doesn’t fit the bills here.....

My husband brought some APT shares at $3+ despite my total objections. With progress and improvements in the company it’s now trading at $30 today.
 

That is what supposed to happen. You can’t call XRP progresses if it keeps dropping in any investors eyes

I think your confused. Purchasing XRP is not the same as purchasing shares in Ripple.

All you have purchased are ones and zeros in a database.

Edited by KevClem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

In the share market world, usually progress and improvements = greater share price.

Guess it doesn’t fit the bills here.....

My husband brought some APT shares at $3+ despite my total objections. With progress and improvements in the company it’s now trading at $30 today.
 

That is what supposed to happen. You can’t call XRP progresses if it keeps dropping in any investors eyes

The stockmarket is in a bull fase, so stocks go up, especially when making progress.

Crypto is in a bearmarket, so prices go down, especially when making progress.

Look, you cant compare stocks your husband bought with this. It went up? I can point you another hundred things that went up. There is a reason a bearmarket takes a couple of years, it is to weed out the average investors before the new cycle. First year many will leave, the year(s) after that the rest in doubt. I firmly believe there will be a new cycle, simply compare current volume to volume in 2017. It is way bigger, giving it a lot more power to the upside when sentiment/trend changes. New exchanges, banks getting in on blockchain, regulations (Volcker law for example on january 1st 2020). If all that would be dead I would be in serious doubt, but it is more alive then ever.

Again, I believe we are at the slumps of a bear market. It will repeat itself again and XRP will gain more traction. My believes, yours are for yourself. The only thing I dislike is the idea that with a new bullmarket many useless crapcoins will also rise. If they do, XRP will do especially well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ripplewaytogo said:

In the share market world, usually progress and improvements = greater share price.

Guess it doesn’t fit the bills here.....

My husband brought some APT shares at $3+ despite my total objections. With progress and improvements in the company it’s now trading at $30 today.
 

That is what supposed to happen. You can’t call XRP progresses if it keeps dropping in any investors eyes

Amazon shares were dropping in price for years even though the company was making progress. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

We aren't all millionaires?

 

Everyone is a theoretical XRP/USD millionaire here - Est. any day now.  
 

Or possibly  if VET counts.

Edited by ManBearPig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad VET counts.  Down a bit on XRP today. Down on BTC too. Used it to buy moar VET.  I am feeling very nodular today.

I was technically a (paper) millionaire before I started dabbling in cryptos. Not sure now. hehehe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...